Part 13 Marking

Jack open his eyes when he heard the boy beside him was sobbing. 

'' Ahhh, he is having a nightmare? '' Jack thought.

He caress the brown hair boy lovingly.

'' Cannot rest again tonight? Everyday you will have nightmare eh. I wish I can invade your mind and help you to erase that dark memory. I wish I could. Looking at you, Naib. Every soul will craving for you when it's the full moon. Like today....'' Jack saw a lot of dark silhouette outside the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

'' He is mine now, don't you ever touch him,''

'' You didn't mark that boy, human. Now hand that boy to us,''

Jack stand up and releasing his aura. 

'' I'm sorry, I can't do that. Please leave before all of you disappear from this world.'' Jack threaten all the 'guests' out there while he playing with the rose on his hands.

The 'guests' out there can felt the killing aura through Jack. They didn't dare to step further. Jack sigh once he settle with the strangers out there. 

'' Mark him huh? I just cannot mark him yet. He is denying me. Not yet.'' Jack look at the brunette who was sleeping on the bed. 'Marking' mean make a contact with the host. Azurium inside Naib make him a really powerful creatures for one night. Marking him means to bound him. Tame him. Tame him is to make a contact with him. Burke used to tame him by having sex with him and bound him to obey. Jack knew that. That's why he drained all the Azurium energy inside his rose cane so that the host will be calm and relax. Like he did now. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jack startled when he heard the brunette scream.

'' No! Get way from me......No~''

'' Shhh, it's okay Naib. It's okay. Shhhhhh~'' Jack hugs the boy while caressing his back. Naib snuggles into Jack warm hugs and he slowly to feel calm.

'' There you go, butterfly''

Butterfly? Yes Naib is. Small and beautiful, but didn't long lasting. Living with the Azurium inside him. That's the reason he is here. How tragic to die in such a young age. Jack knew this small boy have very dark history and past. The urge want to protect him was so strong. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burke smirks looking at how his dog being pet at the other side. 

'' Having a good time over there eh? Well dog,  soon I will crush you. Very soon.''

'' Well, are you ready to meet your precious friends?'' Burke ask the boy who stands at the hallway near the door of the experiment room. The boy nodded. His mouth got sew and he only humming if he want to talk. He smiling evilly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

'' Good work today Naib, Jack'' Tracy said.

Both of the man just finished doing their task successfully. Naib straight away leaving the dining room. He want to rest. 

'' Naib, I'll bring some food for you later, ok?'' Jack said.

No response.

Naib went inside his room , taking out the combat boot and throwing himself on the bed. He felt too tired and he just want to sleep already. 

///click

Someone enter the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------