Mike's POV
Tony wakes me up by kissing my neck. I kiss his forehead saying "good morning, darling." He says "good morning" still kissing my neck. I put my hand under his chin kissing him gently. He says "what time is it?" I look at my phone saying "7." He says "ok we have classes in 1 hou-" Vic says "wake up fuckers!" I say "no!" He says "dude we have a slight lead!" I say "what!? Keep it down." He says "yeah this is gonna sound super weird but I hear footsteps in the basement of that house." I say "not a strong one but that'll do donkey. Ok let me lay here I don't have class for another hour so tell Billie and Finneas." He says "already told Billie catch you later guys" walking out the door. I kiss Tony's forehead and I say "so that noise could be anything." Tony says "those guys did seem rather suspicious though." I say "true. We have to look into the girl more. Ughgh ok getting up." I grab my laptop from my backpack and log in to the high tech shit from the station. I say "babe what was that girls name?" He says "Lilly Laurens." I type her name in and I read aloud "in the sorority since 2017, likes by everyone, always has a smile on, rumors about her are that she overdosed on meth but never left a note, her friends Tori (Tori didn't like her overly passive when Laurens is mentioned to her), majoring in dance and goes to beauty school on the side before "disappearance", she has black hair, icy blue eyes, her hair normally braided to her waist, roughly 5',5", pale complexion, a wrist tattoo, skinny but not bony since last seen, definitely taken at a party, and that's what we have. This case has been worked on a couple times but no ones gotten anywhere." Tony says "well we know what she looks like, a possible suspect and a possibility of where she is. Good start we'll have to get Billie to talk to Tori though." I say "mmm" laying on the bed with Tony. Tony says "I think we should go to the station tonight instead of Friday since we have a lot of info." I say "good idea. Do we want to look in their basement when everyone has break?" Tony says "how? They normally go back there during break." I say "fuck. I don't know? Have Vic set off the fire alarm?" Tony says "that's stupid Mike. Hmm ask Vic or Finneas they're good at coming up with ideas like that." I say "true" getting dressed. I hear a knock at the door and the person says "Mike! Mike! Tony! Tony!" I say "come in" knowing it's Billie. She says "ummm Tori was having a drunk thought and I recorded it" playing an audio clip. The guys say they're going to kill that girl in their basement during break after taking turns fucking her brains out. Ya know I don't care cause I get to watch. Then Tori laughs then the audio cuts. I say "dude that's fucked we gotta go now" putting my jacket with all the shit in it on. Tony says "go play that for Vic and your brother they're in Finneas' room." She says "alright we'll be over you call back up to show up in 20 minutes." I say "k go!" She says "ok going!" As she goes out the door. I say "good lord." I call Head chief saying "we will need back up in front of the frat house on campus in 20 minutes." Head Chief says "you found her? Already?" I say "there's a lot of clues that add up and she's going to be killed around noon if we don't go now." Head chief says "alright better be 20 minutes." I say "actually make it 45 minutes" hanging up.i kiss Tony saying "we ready?" He says "mhm." I say "ok here we go." I go to Finneas' door and say "come on we gotta go guys!" They say "just a second!" As Billie opens the door. I say "ok so we're gonna get doors locked from the inside with everyone still in it this morning. Vic you're doing that, Tony you go check on the poor girl then call me, we got the rest right? Back up will be here in 45 cause we will probably need longer. Umm what about sorority house cult thing?" Billie says "they all don't have class until after break. They will be sleeping until then. But I'll take care of it I know how to shoot and most of them will be scared of the gun anyways." I say "ok someone text Head Chief we'll need back up around the sorority house too." Finneas says "on it." I say "everyone have everything?" Everyone nods I say "awesome" grabbing Tony's hand as we all walk down the hallway. Tony says "if she's been missing for a year like how?" I say "no clue maybe they fed her but very little. She's most likely still alive though. Alright about 20 minutes till they get to the houses." Vic says "so I just go in and discreetly lock everything?" I say "yes exactly. Text me when you want us to go in." He says "alright" as he goes up the steps of the house. We all just talk in a circle away from the house and my phone vibrates and I say "time to go crew." Billie grabs her walkie talkie saying "Vic let me in the back door."