Mike's POV
I say "that creative art school near here." She says "omg I go there!" I say "awesome what do you take?" She says "I dance like break and hip hop." I say "oh by the way Billie I got a text from Head chief he signed you up for break dance and hip hop." She says "haha yes!" I say "you'll have that snowflake over there in all your classes probably." Billie says "my names Billie." Rachael says "you seem chill. I know everyone's going to ask you but are you any good or did he just randomly sign you up." Finneas says "she's awful just kidding she's good." Billie says "I will go home and tell mom. Wait I feel like hair extensions are necessary." Rachael say "alright sis we'll get you sorted." I say "I remember when Vic wanted to dye his hair once and I had to talk him out of it." Vic says "that was awful!" I say "mhm." I hug Tony from behind and I say "I love you" kissing his temple. He says "I love you too" leaning back against me. I put my hand in his front pocket and he breaths in swiftly. I kiss his cheek and say "I'm sorry." He kisses me saying "it's ok." Rachael says "and you guys are done don't wash your hair until hmm tomorrow night? Yeah." They say "ok thank you!" Walking to the make up in the salon. I give Rachael my card and she says "wait you're undercover what do you mean? Like FBI?" I say "yup." She says "wait you're the Mike Fuentes everyone's talking about omg I'm kinda stupid.btw there's a video of you guys kissing it's trending on insta." I say "seriously when was it taken?" She says "oh about a little over a year ago it wasn't here I know that." I say "oh I remember that!" Tony says "I would hope so. A lot happened that day." I say "yeah we were crazy then." Tony says "it runs in your family" pointing at Vic. Vic says "excuse me you guys got together and adopted kids the same day." Rachael says "now that's hard to beat Mike.' I say "mhm. Vic also got married and told me a week later and I called him first." Tony says "babe, you're being a hypocrite because only the kids knew for the first week." I shrug and say "true." Rachael says "well I'll see you tomorrow right?" I say "indeed." She chuckles saying "ok cya guys." We all get to the station and Finneas says "Billie I think it's time." She says "oh god woohoo I guess." I say "what do you mean it's time?" Billie says "time to repierce my nose." I say "well I mean it would work with the shit we're doing." She nods. We keep looking through the make up store and Angelica says "girl with all the outfits and this thing you need lots of lip gloss just clear. And we need bubble gum lots of that shit." We buy like 3 tubes of the same lip gloss and Angelica says "this is for your pocket, this is for your bag, and this one is just in case you lose one cause no one wears gloss at home. You need these hoops too, and this small heart necklace cause who needs big jewelry other than hoops anymore" in a valley girl voice. I shake my head and Tony kisses my cheek. I kiss him and once the girls are done shopping I give the girl at the front my card. She says "good day sir." We walk out and I say "that was official." Tony laughs saying "I know right it was funny." I say "you're cute." Tony says "I love you." I say "I love you too" handing the girls their bags that they made me hold. By the time we get to the station to get m6 car it's about 10 and the kids are passed out in the back seat. When we get home Tony says "I feel bad about that we have to wake them up." I say "we don't have to wake them up." He says "Mike they're teenagers." I say "doesn't meant we can't carry them." I go to Taylor's side and say "hey wake up kiddo." He says "huh? No." I say "fine I'll carry you." He mutters "that's fine." Yes I'm dad of the year carrying my 17 year old son to bed. Tony shakes his head picking Angelica up. I say "told you we would end up doing this" him opening the door to the house.  He shakes his head at me and we put the kids in their beds. Then we strip and get in bed Tony straddling and laying on me saying "you're warm." I say "mm" kissing him I say "you're cold" hugging him closer. I say "we go to legit college tomorrow." Tony says "I'm scared for some reason." I say "me too. Remember we know something they don't we have the upper hand too. So there's nothing to be scared of." He says "I'm not that great with new people" shyly. I say "I'm sorry darling. Anything I can do for you?" nibbling his earlobe. He says "touch me and get me coffee in the morning" kissing my neck. I say "I love you baby." He says "I love you too."