Mike's POV
We make it to the mall Billie says "omg let's go to h & m! I miss hot topic." I say "we can go in there and get you a nirvana shirt but you have to pretend you don't know who they are." Billie says "I'm never becoming a poser nice try Mike." I say "hey only way to wear band shirts as a sorority girl or you could wear a Pink Floyd shirt." Tony jokes "so Billie going blonde?" She says "I'm naturally blonde no maybe brown or dye my roots black." I say "brown with highlights definitely." She says "ooo I like your idea." I say "so what kind of girl are you going to be? Skater skirts and knee high socks? Skinny jeans and crop tops? Cropped sweatshirts and jeans? Don't make me say it but mini skirts and tight fitting shirts? Leggings and sweatshirts?" She says "it's college Mike not high school." I say "gurl in college when we were training to be detectives girls walked in wearing heels and mini skirts to the shooting range." Billie says "ew I'm just gonna see what I find and hope for the best I also need shoes for dance wait just kidding I have my old ones I hope he signed me up for hip hop and break dancing." Tony says "don't be that bitch though in the sorority." I say "wait! I forgot a stereotype. Sweatpants and crop tops or track suits. Or that girl that doesn't give a fuck please don't be her." Billie says "I got a good idea." Tony leans on me saying "how do you know these stereotypes?" I say "I went to high school, college, I've seen sororities at restaurants they're so annoying some are nice oh and I grew up with Vic and I've had long hair since I was 13. And I had lots of girlfriends that only talked about how their hair." Vic says "Mike was a man whore." Tony says "Jesus Christ I mean it makes sense." I say "hey!" As we make it to girly stores and we meet our kids at a bench near hot topic on the way. Billie says "I'm gonna have to go to hot topic to cleanse my soul." We all nod in agreement." Angelica says "so we have to turn you into a typical queen of the school without making you look like a try hard?" Billie says "exactly." Angelica says "I got this" going to a shelf in forever21. I say "we're going to make you a hair appointment meet us at the record store." The give us a thumbs up looking through the racks and shelves. We go to the hair salon and Tony says "didn't Angelica say she wanted to dye her hair at some point last week?" Taylor says "yeah she did it was this cool electric blue color." I say "awesome making a couple appointments today surprise her." When we walk into the salon people look at us like we're gonna shoot up the place. I chuckle and Tony says "that spiked my anxiety" nervously laughing. I kiss his forehead and I walk to the back counter and she says "how can I help you?" I say "can I make a couple appointments for today?" She says "sure. For who? Dye? Cut? Highlights? Eyebrows? Eyelashes?" I say "dye. My daughter and her friend they're having a girls day and they decided to bring us with them" gesturing to the five of us. The woman laughs saying "ok what colors?" Showing me swatches. I say "woah so many colors!" Tony smacks me saying "pay attention dummy." I say "watch it. That one and that one" pointing at the grayish electric blue and the chestnut brown. She says "we have those in stock and we have a couple open chairs in an hour actually." I say "awesome thank you" walking out with my squad following me. We all burst out laughing after I say "they thought we were going to shoot up the place I feel really bad." As we walk by a mall security gaurd says "yo Mr. Fuentes! How it be?" I say "it's good bro!" We meet up with the girls and they have gone to 3 different stores already damn we're slow compared to them. I say "Billie you have hair appointment in an hour. So do you" pointing at my daughter. Angelica says "cool!" I say "what did you buy?" They both look at each other then say "everything." I say "interesting." I look at Tony and say "I love you." He says "I love you too" kissing me. We walk around for a while and Billie looks at her phone saying "hair time!" Angelica follows, skipping after her. Tony says "they're so weird." I say "I mean it's not a bad thing I mean look at you." Tony says "fuck off. Says you." I say "I will accept that" making a face at him. He laughs and says "you aren't weird you're a dork." Finneas says "are you guys always like this?" Taylor says "yes I get live comedy 24/7 it's great." We walk into the store and I see them talking to the lady I was talking to earlier. I go to her and say "wait do I know you?" She says "possibly you look familiar?" I say "what's your name?" She says "Rachael." I say "Mike." She says "oh my god it is you. You're incredibly stupid Mike." I say "oh my gosh it is you!" She says "anything new with you?!" I say "there's a lot since I saw you last." Rachael says "I'm just going to college and working." I say "we're all going undercover tomorrow at a college." She laughs and says "how ironic. So tell me something that's new with you cause all I've got is homework." I say "I got married? Is that good?" She says "omg! And you didn't tell me! I'm just kidding! Who is it!?" I say "you have to guess. Nah it'll be obvious if I did that and it would just be sad. It's this guy" pointing at Tony. Rachael says "omg he's so cute!" I say "hey you can't have him! He's mine!" Tony says "she thinks I'm cute. Stop being a dork I love you plus I'm gay so I don't think you have to worry." Rachael says "did he just call you a dork love that." I say "I'm just the dork in this weird family we have maybe Taylor is the dork." Taylor says "nice try dad but whatever dad says goes." I say "damnit Angelica you're the dork!" She says "nope sorry dad but whatever dad says goes." I say "damnit. Hayley put me in this box of whatever Tony says goes." Finneas says "good luck Mike" sarcastically. I say "tread carefully Finneas or you lose your boyfriend and your job." Tony says "boom goes the dynamite." I say "hey you too." Tony says "I don't have a boyfriend so and you wouldn't be able to get rid of me." I say "damnit he got me." Rachael says "welp. What school you doing work at?"