one.

jersey wager

. . .

09/08/19

wynter_reyes A post of good luck before our match against Norwich ❤

liked by liverpoolfc, trentarnold66, nathanreyes, bronny, stephcurry and 901,789 others

view comments

user1 she lookin' fire tho 🔥

user2 let's just all hope we'll get to see some trent and winnie action on the pitch today

reesewright aye that's my bestie
k.mbappe smh anyone nowadays using that term as they please
wynter_reyes y'all are so extra i can't with u both 😤

liverpoolfc we're expecting some star quality from u tonight

trentarnold66 😍😍

user3 trent gushing over his girlfriend in her comments, nothing new there

joegomez @trentarnold66 don't u have anything better to do other than lurking in her comments?
trentarnold66 she's my girlfriend what do u expect?!

user4 lol trent spitting facts here 😂

nathanreyes don't fuck it up this time, yeah?
stephcurry yeah, what ur brother said
wynter_reyes @nathanreyes @stephcurry come to one of my games then we'll talk, cool with y'all?

user5 that sibling energy that they are giving is real

. . .

Upon stepping out onto Liverpool's home pitch for the pre-match warm-ups, a sudden increase in cheers sourced from the Kop. The faint whistle of the Reds' hymn YNWA managed to drum in the player's ears as she walked in line with her teammates. Every now and then when the infamous line was followed by a Winnie, Wynter's lips curled up in immense happiness as she jogged towards her teammates.

After a well-earned break from football and drama during the summer, the french player now felt freshened up for the new season, prepared to tackle new obstacles, upgrade her trophy case to the max, and of course, perform at a high standard for both her club and her country when the time came.

Despite last season's mishaps and sudden downfalls, Wynter didn't allow that to bring her morale down. Of course, at the time in which they all occurred, they came with a hint of agony but at the moment, they all had little effect on her positive demeanour. In fact, they all seemed to push the player to her maximum potential within all aspects of her football progression—in training, during independent training and momentarily, out on the pitch.