Prologue

Thebes city of the living. Crown jewel of Pharaoh Seti I. Home of Imhotep, the pharaoh's high priest, keeper of the dead. Birth place of Anc Su Namun, the pharaoh's Mistress.

No one was allowed to touch her,but for their love ,they were willing to risk life itself

A beautiful woman with black hair  wearing golden head dress, adorned in golden paint and wrap around her waist walked pass several men with shaved heads and robes heading into the chamber where they met hundreds of times.

If she was ever discovered here she would surely be put to death, but she did not care as she looked into the dark eyes of Imhotep the Pharaoh's high priest

If she was ever discovered here she would surely be put to death, but she did not care as she looked into the dark eyes of Imhotep the Pharaoh's high priest. He met her in the middle of the room by one of the Goddess Bast statues, where she raised her hand and swiped it over his face Without touching it physically. It was their secret gesture of affection for one another as their love was forbidden. Imhotep repeated the gesture back before leaning in and giving her a passionate kiss. He put his hand on her arm ,rubbing his thump against her skin, smearing the markings along her arm.

********************************
The priests loyal to Imhotep began closing the door to the chambers to give the two lovers a moment alone before a hand pushed back on the opposite side. In stepped the Pharaoh himself as he looked at them confused while they bowed to him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked them but they were silent as they continued to bow. With suspicion marking his thoughts he continued to the inner chamber.

*******************************

"Anc Su Namun!"

The two lovers pulled apart at hearing the pharaohs voice approaching them. The looked at each other quickly before Imhotep ran and hid behind a curtain, and she stood by the statue casually drumming her fingers against the statue.

 The looked at each other quickly before Imhotep ran and hid behind a curtain, and she stood by the statue casually drumming her fingers against the statue

A moment later he appeared before her and looked at her suspiciously from head to toe before pointing at her arm.

"Who has touched you ?!" He asked.

Before she could respond, Imhotep appeared behind him and pulled his sword out the pharaohs shaft, taking the pharaoh completely by surprise.

"Imhotep?! my priest!" He said in surprise before crying out in pain, as Anc Su Namun had stabbed him in the back with a dagger she had hidden. When he turned he was stabbed again in the opposite direction by Imhotep. Back and forth the two lovers stabbed him until he let out one last final cry before going limp. All the while the other Priests looked on from a distance at the sin that their master had just committed. Before hearing the sound of banging on the door. The two lovers looked up from the limp body of the pharaoh.

"The pharaohs bodyguards!" Imhotep said.

"Run save yourself!" Anc Su Namun told him as they began banging on the doors louder.

"No!" He replied determined and held his sword up ready to fight.

"They will kill you!" She told him.

"I don't care!" He argued back.

"But only you can resurrect me!" She said reasoning with him, which made him pause. His priests came running towards him and grabbed ahold of his arms trying to pull him along, but he tried to fight them off.

"Get of me! Let me go!" He exclaimed struggling against their hold. He stopped again when she ran her hand over his face again. The priest were finally able to pull him away but not before he called out to her again.

"You will live again! I will Resurrect you!" He yelled out to her before they pulled him away.

She turned around facing the guards as they had finally broke in the door and came to a halt as they looked down at the dead body of the pharaoh before looking at Anc Su Namun

"My body is no longer his temple!" She told them before taking the Dagger and Plunging it inside her.

********************************
Days later Imhotep and the other priests broke into her crip and stole her body. Where they took her to Hamunaptra, City of the dead, resting place of Pharaohs and the wealth of Egypt. He dared the gods anger by taking her deep into the city where he stole the black book of the dead from its holy resting place. Her soul had been sent to the dark underworld, her vital organs removed and placed in five sacred Kinovic jars.

All the priests were kneeled down in a circle surrounding a stone table ,chanting as Imhotep read from the dark book. As he recited an incarnation, the water from a small pool bed started bubbling as a whisp of blue smoke came out and trailed towards where her body laid on the stone ,the smoke then turned into the ghostly form of a woman before sinking into her body. She let out a long and loud gasp as she opened her eyes wide, hands shaking feverishly. Before he could finish the ritual, by stabbing the dagger into her chest, he was restrained by the pharaohs bodyguards who had followed him and stopped him. He watched helplessly as her soul left her body in the form of the smoke and plunged back into The water with a haunted scream, making him yell in despair.

As punishment his priests were sentenced to being mummified alive, but for Imhotep, they cut out his tongue and wrapped him up before throwing flesh eating scarabs into his sarcophagus. He was to endure the Hamundi. The worse of all Egyptians curses. So bad that it had never before been bestowed. He was to stay in his sarcophagus, the undead for all of eternity. The Medjay would never let him arise. For if he should ever arise he would a walking disease, a plague among man kind, an unholy flesh eater with the strength of ages ,power over the sands and the glory of invincibility.

***Medjay- the pharaohs bodyguards and all their descendants.

A/n: hey everyone welcome to my story! I thought of this story around Ruby Rose birthday and since we're all mostly quarantined because of the Corona I have lots of time to write. So I dedicate this to her on her 34th birthday. Happy birthday Queen we love ya!

P.s. this story is based off a favorite movie from the early 2000s. For the people born in the late 2000s this will be new to you maybe or maybe not but either way I hope you like my little spin of a horror adventure movie.