5.

Few days went by without any message or call from Taehyung. It's not that Tzuyu waited for him to call, but sometimes she remembered him. "Those rich people are like that" she told herself. "I'd better be careful. Those people are not trustworthy".

Tzuyu woke up in the morning feeling little bit sick. Her body temperature was high and her throat started to hurt. Even though her mother insisted her to stay at home, she had to go. Today will be a busy day for her at the office.

As the hours passes by, her fever started to get worse. Sana gave her some medicine but seemed like it didn't answer her rising body temperature. Tzuyu somehow managed to work, since it was really important situation at the office.

At 5pm she managed to leave the office. It was bit late and she had to find a cab. As she stepped out of the office building and walk to the road side, she started feeling dizzy. Sana and Jihyo was still at the office and there's no one she knew around. As she took another step, she saw someone coming towards her. Tzuyu couldn't see that person's face property as all the things around her started to get blurred.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung waited outside in his car. He was so busy at work for past three days and left home early in the morning and came back late at night. He remembered Tzuyu when going back to his house late at night, thinking how good it will be if she is there, in the house, waiting for him. He was lonely in his own huge house. Even though he had servants, only his dog yongtan could reduce a bit of his loneliness.

He knew that he fell in love with Tzuyu at first sight. She was charmingly beautiful with an innocent face even though her words towards him was little bit rude. Her slender body and her posture showed what an elegant woman she is. He needed her in his life. Only her!

He saw Tzuyu coming out of the building but she looked different. Her face looked reddened and she walked very slow, seemingly sick. Taehyung got out of his car and walked towards her. Even though he was few steps near in front of her, he got the feeling that she couldn't recognize him.

Fear came across his heart as Tzuyu stopped few steps ahead and her face was covered with sweat. It was when her legs couldn't bear her own weight and started to collapse. He didn't know how he rushed towards her and caught her waist and pinned her on to his body, without letting her fall.

Some people came running towards them to see what's going on. Taehyung was so frightened thinking what's wrong with her. He placed his palm on her forehead. "Shit! She has fever!!" He told him self.

"What happened to her!?" Some one asked.

"She is sick. I'll take her to the hospital. She is my friend" Taehyung answered them back while taking Tzuyu in to his arms.

"She is so light weighted. Don't know whether she is eating properly" thought Taehyung as he rushed to his car. 

Author : Since we are stuck at home I was able to update again. But seems like it's taking too long for these two to fall in love 😁 But let's see....