15.

Taehyung opened his eyes after a day. A pain came underneath his head and his left arm was bandaged. At first he couldn't figure out where he was and then his secretary's face came in to vision.

"Sir!" He came in hustle. "Sir how are you now?"

"Bit dizzy.. I.." It was when his mind striked with a memory. "Min Joon.. Tzuyu! Tzuyu WHERE IS SHE?" His eyes went bigger and panicked to get down from the bed.

"Sir please don't move" Min Joon tried to stop Taehyung. "It's not good for you to mo.."

"Where is SHE??" Taehyung screamed as he squeezed in pain and failing to get down from the bed.

"She..." Min Joon hesitated without having courage to look at Taehyung's face.

"What is it Min Joon?" Taehyung's face seemed like it drained out all blood.

"She is in the ICU"

Taehyung felt like he is numb and there's a lump stuck in his throat.

"She saved your life sir" Min Joon's eyes had a thin film of tears as he remembered what the doctors said.

"Miss.Tzuyu sacrificed her life for him. A witness said that she turned the steering wheel to turn the car causing her side to face the coming vehicle. Her head and a side of the stomach was injured. The problem is that she is not gaining conscious" doctor too was tearful and at a loss of words "She was such a brave girl. I didn't know that kind of love exist now"

Tears fell from Taehyung's eyes as he listened to Min Joon's words. "Sir she will be okay. We all hope that. Please get hold of your self. You have to be strong"

Taehyung's mind was replaying the same words as he did not hear Min Joon's words anymore.

"She sacrificed her life for him"

"She is unconscious"

"She sacrificed her life for him"

"How dare she!" Taehyung murmured like a mad man.

"Sir?" Min Joon could not properly hear what he was saying but Taehyung was talking to himself.

"We agreed to learn what is love.. together..we promised..but she lied...there was nothing for her to learn...why.... you are so bad Tzuyu". Front of the Taehyung's hospital robe was wet with his own tears. "You are so bad.. I..." He sobbed hard. "TZUYU YOU ARE SO BAD!!" Suddenly he screamed while trying to remove all the needles and tubes connected to his body. "I'M COMING TO YOU!!" Min Joon rushed out of the hospital room to find a doctor,but the doctors were almost coming near the door as they heard the chaos.

Taehyung pushed them away with all his remaining strength but he was too weak, Weak from mind and body. "Why?" He kept saying with tears rolling down on his cheeks. "Why?"  Doctor inject him a medicine to make him sleep and Taehyung murmured continuously the same thing.

"I love you..ple..a..s..e... don't..l..e..a..v..e me" Eyes closed eventually as he drifted in to a deep sleep.

______________________________________

Taehyung woke up feeling a touch on his head. Some one was stroking his hair lovingly.

"Tzuyu?" He opened his eyes and gripped the hand which was going through his hair.

Mrs. Chou's tear fell on his hand. "Taehyung.. how are you?"

"Mom... Where is she? Did she wake up?" Taehyung tried to stand up and Mrs.Chou helped him to sit. "Can I see her now?" His eyes too were pleading.

Mrs. Chou wiped her tears. "son she is still in the ICU for the 3rd day. You can see her through the window only"

"I want to see her.. please?" Taehyung's tears renewed. "just once. I won't trouble you again till she come back to me. Please?"

Mrs. Chou exhaled deeply and looked at Min Joon signing to help her. Both helped Taehyung to stand up and slowly moved to where they can see Tzuyu. Tzuyu's dad sat in front of the ICU and came to them to help when he see them. Taehyung gripped the glass tightly as he peek inside bearing all the pain coming from his body.

The angel he kissed so deeply for the first time, the petite body that he hugged tightly, his whole world, was lying on the bed connected to a ventilator and her beautiful face covered with a plastic mask connecting tubes and wires. Taehyung felt that his legs can't bear his weight anymore and lost the grip he was hanging on to. Mr. Chou caught him on time and made him to sit on a chair.

"I'm sorry" Taehyung said slowly. His eyes were dry and there were no tears to fall. His mouth and face drained all it's blood and he became silent. Though his body went numb, his mind was playing the first kiss they shared, how she was shy like a small girl and how she laughed with him.

"We just started everything and it seems like time has stopped ever since. This is all my fault" he thought while clenching his fist. "and if you leave me, I will come with you"

Author : "Love, It never dies. It never goes away. It never fades, as long as you hang on to it. Love can make you immortal" - If I stay