7.

No....

He wasn't a play boy.

People misunderstood him just because he is strangly so handsome and wealthy at a young age. But he gained everything only because of his dedication and hard work. He lost his parents when he started the business at a very low level. A very few people knew that he can sing and dance really well. However, It was not a flowery path for him.

But now, he has money more than he needed. Rich, beautiful and famous girls were dying to give them selves to him. Girls were crazy over his handsome face and body. He has this look of a devilish handsomeness. Girls were scared, at the same time they craved to be his. Some of them really loved him but they loved "Kim Taehyung, the CEO of BTS Entertainment", NOT just ordinary Kim Taehyung.

Even though he is a strong man, he was fed up. Fed up with his lonely life. He could get a beautiful girl and spend the night with her, but that was not what he wanted. He wanted a pure love, a devotional one. Taehyung never wore a ring in his ring finger. He kept it empty. It was his dream that some day, a true lover will fill that emptiness.

He was shocked to see Tzuyu. Who is she? A living goddesses? A beauty queen? She cannot be from this world! These went across his mind in less than a second. He followed her. Finally he found out that not only she is beautiful but also she carried a greater pride. Instantly he wanted her, in his strong arms, forever.

He understood that she is someone who is hard to get. It's his determination that took him to his current status, so he is determined to get her no matter what. For the first time he touched her when she was sick and collapsed. At that very moment he was scared without knowing what happened to her. But now when he think about it, her body pinned to his body, matching perfectly, made him to have heartburns.

Taehyung kept his soda aside. He never drank alcohol. He couldn't tolerate it. That day was a busy day. He took the phone and typed a message.

Tzuyu was resting on her bed. Her eyes were heavy with sleepiness. She was about to drift to sleep when her phone buzzed.

"Tzu are you at home? How are you now?"

It was Taehyung.

She thought for a moment. Even though he might be a play boy, he helped her. So she decided to reply.

"Yes I'm at home and now feeling lot better. Thanks"

"Good to hear that.  Sorry for not asking you that before. I was busy"

"That's ok"

"Did you eat well?"

"Yes"

"I didn't"

"You should"

"I know but I'm lazy...and alone"

"Loneliness doesn't effect hunger"

"Hmm...Tzu Can I call you? Please?"

Tzuyu bit her lip. "What should I do? He said 'please'. Ok only for this time i will let him call"

"I'm going to sleep now. But it's ok to talk for a minute"

Taehyung smiled to him self thinking how stubborn she is and he immediately called her.

Tzuyu answered. "Hello"

"Um.. are you sleepy Tzu?"

His voice was so deep and beautiful at the same time.

"Mmm.. It's because of the medicine I guess"

"Don't go to work tomorrow. It's better to stay at home and rest" Taehyung said seriously.

"Yeh.. mom won't allow me to go even if I wanted to" Tzuyu chuckled.

"You are so lucky"

"Huh?"

" You are so lucky because you have your parents to look after you" His voice sounded sad, honestly.

"Mmm yes. Think you are lucky too"

"No I don't have any. Just me and my Yongtan"

"Who is Yongtan?"

"My dog"

Tzuyu couldn't stop laughing but at the same time she felt pity for this young man. But who knows whether he is lying? Tzuyu had a feeling that some how he is honest but she wanted to deny that fact.

"Wow I have a dog too. His name is Gucci"

She heard him laughing at the other end.

"What an expensive dog you have! Ha ha!!"

"I know right. Taehyung you should eat now and now I feel really really sleepy"

"Ok Tzu.. sleep tight and sweet dreams"

"You too.. bye"

Taehyung smiled looking at the screen like a crazy person. He was happy. So happy. 

Author : Hello friends, Actually I didn't proof read this chapter. My mood isn't good these days 🙄 But hope you guys will read this.