10.

Taehyung couldn't forget the softness of Tzuyu's hand. He smiled alone, remembering how brave he was to touch her hand like that.

It's true that he sacrificed good years of his life to be in the current position, but he wasn't a saint not to imagine feeling a pure love someday.

But Tzuyu was in a frustrated situation. Taehyung made her feel something which is not familiar to her. His touch made her blood rushing but she didn't know how to handle her thoughts. But when he sends a message just asking whether she went to the office or came back home, her heart felt warm. Even though those are simple things, she didn't know why it made her heart flutter.

"Tzu shall we stop there for a moment?"

Tzuyu looked where Taehyung pointed. It was a small park in front of the lake covered from the main road by few huge trees. Water was glistening beautifully because of the moon light. The view was mesmerizing. Tzuyu nodded eventually and Taehyung parked the car in the road side.

"It's beautiful" Tzuyu broke the silence as they sat on the wooden bench infront of the lake. There were no other people around and it was so calm with only the sound of water flowing.

"Mmm..." Taehyung murmured looking at Her face. "Beautiful"

Tzuyu looked at the water, embarrassed. This was not her usual self and she didn't know what's going on with her heart.

"I was waiting all my life for this moment" said Taehyung.

Tzuyu looked at him with a puzzled look.

"To be in a beautiful place like this....with someone like you" His eyes glistened with the moonlight.

"What do you mean?" Tzuyu only could let out a whisper.

"Do you like to stay with me like this.. forever?" Taehyung slid an inch closer to her.

Tzuyu felt that her throat went dry. "Huh?"

Taehyung hesitated as his eyes were filling with tears. His heart couldn't bear the love he had for her. It was really hard to convert that in to words.

He bit his bottom lip to control the tears coming down, but Tzuyu could see what he is trying to do and she didn't know why her heart is getting heavier.

"I...I love you Tzu. I fell in love with you from the first day I saw you" His big eyes were waiting for her to respond. "Can you.. can you accept me Tzuyu?"

Tzuyu couldn't move her self nor her lips. She could see how innocent he was and the arrogant CEO vanishing in no time. His eyes expressed his sincerity, honesty and love for her. But she didn't know what she should do.

"I'm not a bad person. I'm not lying... I... I need you in my lonely life"

Tzuyu finally opened her lips.

"Taehyung I really don't know what is love. So.. how can I love some one?"

Taehyung took her small hands and covered them with his hands.

"I don't know either. I have never loved anyone. But let's learn together mmm?"

Tzuyu looked at her hands in between his hands.

"Taehyung...I think I need time to think"

Taehyung smiled a little and nodded slowly.

Author : Hi friends! Just thought not to delete everything, so I wrote a new chapter. Big thank goes to you all, who encouraged me with your kind words ❤️ Hope you will like this chapter 😊