17.

Taehyung was discharged from the hospital earlier than Tzuyu, even though he wanted to stay at the hospital with her.  But it wasn't allowed, so he came each and every day to see her and watched how she recovered gradually. He felt like ages when finally, Tzuyu could walk and the first thing he did was hugging her. His heart craved for a tight hug, but he couldn't. She was so fragile.

Deep down his mind, he felt guilty, towards Tzuyu and towards her parents. Mr. And Mrs. Chou was never hated him, because the things happened were Tzuyu's choice. It was her decision to sacrifice and no matter how it hurt, they were proud of their daughter for being such a good human.

Newspaper headlines went crazy about the news as Kim Taehyung was a famous, successful businesman. His infamous girlfriend became a dream on every men in the country and everybody craved to have a girl like her in their lives. The story made sensitive people tearful, because it was rare.. because it was unbelievable.

Taehyung drove the new super luxury car he bought, with Tzuyu and her parents back from the hospital. Tzuyu's parents said not to be troubled as they can go on their own as he recovered recently, but he wanted to be with his girl. Taehyung didn't want the car which they were in during the accident, because it did hurt like crazy when he saw that car in the police station for one last time. He knew that he will never get rid of that horrible scene of seeing Tzuyu covered in blood on the air bag. However, the van driver also survived.

Mrs. Chou signed her husband to let Taehyung help their daughter, because she understood what this young man really wanted. Taehyung helped Tzuyu to get in to her room and took her in to his arms and placed her on her bed.

"You are light as a feather" Taehyung sat on the bed and fixed her hair.

"I lost appetite you know"

"But from now on, you have to eat well"

"Yes sir!" She giggled.

Taehyung dragged his body forward and kissed on her lips. Her lips tasted medicine but he didn't care. Their breathing increased and Taehyung started to deepen the kiss but Tzuyu lightly pushed him. "What if mom comes" she whispered.

Taehyung smiled "umm..then let's go to my house".

Tzuyu hit his hand lightly. "Yeah right they will say 'ok Tzu stay there as much as you want'. Huh very funny!"

Taehyung stopped smiling and bore in to her eyes.

"Tzuyu" it was rare him calling her full name and he was serious.

"Mmm?"

"Let's get married"

Tzuyu's eyes were wide with the surprise. It was sure that he wasn't joking.

"What?" She let out a whisper.

"Yeah. I know I didn't do any fancy proposals. I can't think properly about fancy things now. I just want you to be with me, by my side for the rest of our lives. It doesn't matter we knew each other for a short period. Those everything doesn't matter. What matters is you. I need you" he cupped her face. "Will you say yes...? Please..?" His eyes started to get wet.

"Tae... Please don't make decisions thinking that I saved you okay? What if I didn't match your interests?"

"Why you think like that? You are perfect. I'm the one who is lacking. But you love me, don't you?"

"I really do..."

"That's enough for me and do you trust me?"

"Yes" Tzuyu whispered.

Taehyung kissed her forehead "oh my god Tzu I don't know what you did to me" his thumb touched her lips lightly. "It's ok, think slowly..take your time. Um.. I'm weird I know that. You being like that in the hospital made me go crazy"

Tzuyu nodded and gave a sweet smile. "I'll think about it and I love you no matter what" she placed her palm on his cheek.

Author : It's a kinda boring chapter isn't it?
In real life I really hope that these two will end up together. I guess I have imagined a lot about Taetzu, so I have gone crazy (maybe) 😄