13.

He came rushing to her and cupped her face looking at her besotted. Her eyes were widened and lips were lightly parted. Her face was so soft like a flower petal and he felt so greedy because she was pure like a flower.

He slowly kissed her eyes, one at a time. She eventually closed her eyes and her body was pinned to his. She could feel his heart beat which was increased rapidly. She knew that her heart felt the same.

Taehyung slowly bend down and lightly touched her lips with his. As a magnet cannot stay without attracting to another magnet, her lips parted, asking his lips to take over. He covered her lips with his, moving slowly. It was like a dream to both of them as it was their first ever kiss in their whole life.

Tzuyu's hands slowly went around his body making them glued to each other. Taehyung couldn't stop wanting her more and more as he deepened the kiss. Their breath mingled and Taehyung lost his patience. He kissed her like there is no tomorrow and their tongues were battling inside. They didn't know how longer they kissed as Taehyung broke the kiss to press his lips on her neck and inhaled her scent deeply. Eventually a moan came out of Tzuyu as she couldn't bear what he was doing anymore. Both were panting and Taehyung rested his forehead on hers'.

"Baby I love you so so much" He murmured.

"I love you too" she smiled shyly.

Taehyung took her in to embrace and kept kissing the top of her head. "You make me go crazy Tzu. I don't know what to do with you"

His words gave her heartburns as she rested her head on his hard chest. He let out a deep breath and rested his chin on the top of her head. Tzuyu never imagined being in a man's arms will make her this much happy. Now she knows that only Taehyung can make her feel like this, not any other man.

A tap on the door made them be parted. Taehyung cleared his throat and said "come in"

Secretary came in and asked whether Taehyung is planning to leave now. Tzuyu tried not to look at him as she was still not recovered from heavy breathing and she was sure that her face looked like a tomato.

"Yes we are leaving now" Taehyung's voice never missed professionalism even though his mind was floating on clouds. He slid his long fingers in-between her fingers and gripped tightly. "Shall we?"

Taehyung entered the elevator without breaking the hand connection and pressed the closing button. Even before Tzuyu could think what's happening she was pinned to the wall of the elevator and Taehyung was hovering over her. She could feel the coolness of the steel wall on her back but her body was burning with an unknown feeling.

"Someone will see us through the CCTV" Tzuyu murmured as Taehyung lips were so near her lips.

"Nah those in this lift are only monitored by myself" Taehyung slid his hand across a side of her face to her hair.  "and trust me... I won't do anything which will harm you". The warmth of his hand made her to close her eyes and his lips met hers' for the second time. Tzuyu's trembling fingers went around his waist as he explored her lips with so much love. It was his years of frustration for waiting.. waiting to love someone. It was his unconditional love for her and it was his greediness to make her his own.

The elevator stopped at the ground floor and Taehyung released his lips from hers'. Tzuyu's face was so reddened and her lips were colorred like reddish strawberries. Taehyung smiled and pecked on her forehead and headed to his car while his fingers entwined with hers'.

Author : are you guys happy? If yes please comment and vote 😁