18.

"What??" Jihyo literally fell on the chair.

"Did he?" Sana was shocked as well.

Tzuyu nodded "I didn't give him an answer. He talked to my parents as well"

"Tzu I know it's too quick but he is a good guy who loves you deeply" Sana gave an assuring smile. "You are so lucky and so does he"

"I...I don't know Sana. I'm not sure still I can take a responsibility like that" Tzuyu looked ahead through her bedroom window.

It was two and half months after the accident. Tzuyu recovered well and started to go back to work. Taehyung didn't won't her to be exhausted but as it was her choice he didn't interfere.

"It's not that bad I guess. He will support you in all the ways. Don't worry, think well and take a decision" Jihyo said being happy for her friend.

"Yah!" Sana jumped up suddenly remembering something. "He must have kissed you right? Don't lie and just tell us EVERYTHING!!"

"Shhh!" Tzuyu covered Sana's mouth with her palm "Mom will hear you stupid!"

Sana gripped Tzuyu's hand and drag her down making her to sit on the bed. "Ok now tell us!"

______________________________________

"Let's eat something good" Tzuyu clapped while smiling at Taehyung.

"Shall we do something different?" He winked.

"Mmm like what?"

"I'll show you" Taehyung smile like a brat who is hiding something.

As he drove in to a lane through a nicely maintained garden, Tzuyu was so curious. "Where are we going?"

"To our house"

It was a modern house with a beautiful garden. Tzuyu was speechless as she was witnessing his house for the first time. "He said it's 'our house'" she thought with happiness.

Taehyung opened the door for Tzuyu to get down and entwined his fingers with hers'. "Let's go"

Tzuyu looked around the house as Taehyung opened the front door using the passcode. Inside of the house was simple but elegant. There were lots of space and had a beautiful view of the outside garden.

Taehyung slowly back hugged Tzuyu and kept his chin on her shoulder. "Do you like it?"

"Yes. It's beautiful"

"And today...." He pressed his lips on her neck "I'm going to cook dinner for you"

"Whoh! Do you know how to cook?" Tzuyu turned within the circle of his arms around her, to face him.

Taehyung pursed his lips and mouthed 'no'
"But I'm going to try"

Tzuyu pinched both his cheeks. "You are so cute. Let's do it together. It's almost 6pm, so we'll start now"

Both went to the kitchen and started preparing food. It was a nicely arranged kitchen with modern utilities and Taehyung gave a holiday for the housemaid in advance. Tzuyu made most of the dishes since Taehyung didn't know anything about cooking and he was following Tzuyu everywhere like a cat.

"Ok all done! Now it's time to eat." Tzuyu wiped her hands with a kitchen towel. "Shall w.." Suddenly her lips were attacked by Taehyung's lips and she was pinned to the wall behind.

"I'm hungry.. but not for the food" Taehyung murmured in to her lips in between the heated kisses.

"Ugh.. Tae..." Tzuyu slid her fingers between his hair making it a mess.

"I want you so badly Tzu" he breathed heavily keeping his forehead against hers'.

"Then why are you waiting?"

Author : let's meet at the new chapter 😊