8.

"Tzu are you free today?" Taehyung called her all of a sudden. It was six days after Tzuyu discharged from the hospital. She went back to work after staying at home for two days.

"Err.. no sorry I'm busy today" Tzuyu knew why he is asking that. She didn't want to go out with him.

"Are you lying to me?"

"No. I truly have plans today" she paused "...with my friends"

Sana raised an eyebrow after hearing what Tzuyu said. "What plans??" She mouthed.

Tzuyu signed not to make a sound.

"Ok then let's meet some other day" Taehyung sound disappointed.

"Yeah sure. Bye"

Sana came rushing to Tzuyu. "Who called? Is it Taehyung? Why did you lie by the way?"

"Oh god so many questions!" Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "Yes it was him. He wanted to go for a coffee and I didn't wanted to"

"He is so in to you I see" Sana tapped Tzuyu's shoulder. "He won't give up"

"Nah..he will give up eventually. You know, I don't want to be a victim of a super rich person"

"Tzuyu director is calling you!" An officer from the director's office shouted from a corner.

"See ya girl" Tzuyu smiled at Sana and went to meet the director.

"Tzuyu, there's some urgent matter in occurred in a big company. We need their tax files immediately and seems like they are having a problem while preparing them. Can you go and give some advices? It's urgent" Director said in a hurry as this was a very busy period for the department.

"Yeah sure Sir. What is the company?"

"BTS Entertainment"

_____________________________________

Tzuyu sat in her car, confused. Some thing very wrong is happening. Her gut instincts told her.

"Why me?" She asked her self.

It's true that she involved in many company's tax problems. But this..she felt something is going wrong.

She took a deep breath and assured her self. "Maybe there is no involvement of Taehyung.  Even if he is the CEO, these are handled by the accounts department. So yeah nothing wrong here"

As she parked her car she could see the BTS building which was huge. She went to the receptionist and told why she came. Astronishingly she was directed to the accounts department.

She breathed in relax"Phew... No Taehyung"

Workers at the accounts department were so friendly and accepted her help enthusiastically.  It took about two hours to finish the work and Tzuyu informed the director that she will be leaving to home directly.

It was 6 pm already. She collected all her belongings and greeted the staff before leaving. She went out and waited for a lift to come and that's when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

She turned just to face Kim Taehyung who was smiling his unique smile. Her heart skipped a beat and didn't know what to do or say.

"Are you just gonna leave here like this? Without talking to me?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Umm n..no actually it's getting late. And..er.. I thought you are busy so didn't wanna disturb. So just wanted to go home" she stammered.

"Home?"

"Yeah"

"What about your plans with friends?

"Ah... Now it's late so..." She looked at the floor unabled to bear his gaze which was beaming through her eyes.

"Shall we go out? Please?"