19. (18+)

Taehyung placed Tzuyu carefully on his large bed which was soft like feathers. The egoistic girl whom he fell for is now staring at him like an innocent bunny and it made him to fall in love with her again and again.

He hover over her and tried to stroke away some locks of hair fell on her forehead.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

Tzuyu nodded slowly.

"Baby I don't want to rush you or anything. I love you and that's it. All in my life, the only woman that I wanted is you"

"Shh.... I know" Tzuyu covered his mouth with her fingers and smiled a little because she meant it. She slowly touched his face and it made Taehyung to close his eyes eventually. He loved her deeply and she had faith on him, that he will never hurt her feelings. So she was ready to give her self. He understood everything.

Taehyung planted a kiss on her forehead and slowly moved to kiss her eyes, tip of her nose, cheeks and finally her lips. Tzuyu closed her eyes, needing to absorb every pleasure he was giving to her. Taehyung kissed her lips slowly and then looked in to her eyes as she opened.

"I love you"

"I love you too" Tzuyu whispered.

He slowly started to unbutton one by one of the buttons on the front of her knee length dress. When he was going down gradually, Tzuyu felt so nervous and she knew that it's shown on her face. Taehyung gulped when he slowly removed the dress from Tzuyu's body leaving only her inner wear. But that wasn't what caught his eyes, it was the scars which was there on a side of her stomach. He ran his fingertips lightly on the scars. The touch of his hand on her bare skin made Tzuyu to let out a soft moan.

The scars reminded him the sacrifice she made and deep down, it made his heart heavy. He wanted to make her happy for the rest of his life.

Taehyung removed his T-shirt and trousers leaving only the underwear on him. Tzuyu bit her lips seeing the toned abs and arms since it was the first time she was seeing a naked man, a real one. When he made her to sit on his lap, she ran her fingers over his hard chest. Tzuyu ran her hands around his body and hugged so tightly hiding her face in between Taehyung's face and shoulder.

"You are so beautiful my angel....see how my heart is beating like crazy for you" he placed her palm on his heart.

Tzuyu lifted her head and looked at his face, just to see his emotional eyes. Taehyung lost his coolness and pinned her back to the bed and started kissing her hard. He took out his and her remaining garments and Tzuyu couldn't bear what was happening to her. She wanted more and he knew exactly what she wanted. He wanted even more.

She gripped his hair, gripped the bed sheets while moaning heavily. When he went down on her body and kissed, she eventually tossed her head back. His lips touched every inch of her skin and his long fingers explored her softness all over.

"Ahhhh...Tae... I can't.... Please....."

"baby...." he breathed. "What do you want?"

"You...." She murmured.

He kissed her lips once again. "It will hurt, so I'll go slow"

When they became one, absorbing each others pain, they knew that they are made for each other. Unexplainable feelings were overflowing, making them so happy.

They moved, kissed and moaned together and was having pleasure for the maximum. Taehyung and Tzuyu layed on each other lifeless after having the greatest happiness of their lives.

Taehyung kissed her forehead. "You made me so happy baby. You are amazing. I love you"

Tzuyu smiled weakly "I love you too" and she embraced him as tight as she could.

Author : Oh I'm so so embarrassed after writing it and thought whether to publish it or not. Now I have published it and I'm digging a pit to bury my self due to embarrassment 🤭 so you guys must comment to make me come out of the pit 😂

PS: I unpublished this before, due to high embarrassment of my own writing.  But then I did some editing and decided to publish this again 😃