White Fangs

Thank you for giving this book a chance! Sorry I don't have an editor. This is my first book on wattpad so tell me what you think. I don't have an editor, sorry

<3

---------------------------------------------

Prologue

"Ow!" I heard someone say as they came inside. That was Katie my loving human sister. That was not related to me. :)

"You okay?" I called. She hobbled in to the living room.

"I just fell out of the big oak and twisted my ankle," She gave me her you-know-what-I-want look.

"And....."

"May I please have some blood from my wonderful caring kind sister?"

"Sure!" I bit into my wrist. She brought it to her mouth and drank until she had enough.

"Ugh salty!" She made her YUCK! face. Suddenly she smiled and I knew the pain was gone.

"That always saves us a few medical bills," I said.

My name is Charlotte. Born: 1645

Died:1662

But I'm still 17. Okay everyone don't get our head in a knot I'm a vampire. It's there in the open. Now you can scream and run away or keep reading.

Somethings you should now about vampires:

-We have super hearing can hear anything with in 100 meters

-We don't have to feed off humans(. I drink out of stolen blood bags)

-We can run really fast

-We have super strength

-Vervain burns our skin not garlic

-Can't walk in the sun unless you have a handey enchanted neck less like moi

- Werewolf bite kills a vampire

-Have to be invited in

-Can compel people to do anything, example: jump off buildings

-Our blood heals wounds

-We instantly heal

-We live forever

-Out lives have lots of drama!

So naturally I woke up to a scream

Chapter 1

"Katie? Is that you?" I looked at the clock. Why was Katie downstairs at 12:05 pm?

"Peanut butter isn't that scary!" I called lonnngggg story.I somehow got myself out of and peered downstairs. Shit!

Katie was lying face down on the floor with a dark figure other her neck. There was lots of dark red stuff. I felt the cracks start to form under my eyes. Control! I thought Control Charlotte! I pulled out my wooden stake, and prayed Katie was wasn't dead yet.

I raced downstairs. The guy looked up and smiled.

"She's quite tasty you know. Want a bite?"He said.

"How did you get invited in?"

"Pizza man." Catching sight of my stake he dispersed in a blur. I ran over to Katie and listened no heart beat.

Oh god. That was impossible she could have died she was only 21. Then yesterday came back to me. She had vampire blood in her system! The next 9 hours were spent with worrying. Katie had so many dreams. They would all be taken away from her. Everyone in town knew Katie was going to be a amazing fashion designer. She used to help out at the hospital, no way she could do that any more. She want to have kids, be a parent. She couldnt do that anymore. When she old she said she always wanted to live in a cottage in the woods. Check that off her list. Suddenly I heard her breath.

"Katie!" I gave her a hug. Then I looked up at her she was crying.

"Who *sob* did this *sob* to me?"

Suddenly a plan formed in my head.

"Let's track this little git and rip his heart out."