Chapter 7

Pic to the side is Katie------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte's POV

"Did you have any work for me Mr. Saltzman?" I asked.

"How are you alive?" The teachers look evil.. What the hell?

"By living, was that a trick question?" I asked

"Charlotte You don't have a heart beat, you haven't since the 10th century."

"I'm sorry, sir. Are you okay." A million questions were flying though my head. How did he know what I was? I listened,Thump thump thump, he had a steady human heartbeat. So if he wasn't supernatural then what was he? He stared at me, his eyes got large.

"Tell everything you know." He said his voice was clam and steady. I guess he was compelling me, but it was most defiantly not working. But wait vampire was he compelling me vampires can't compel other vampires , unless.... but that cant be possible 

"Nothing" I said, loud and clear.

"But how.. never mind forget everything. I'll sort this out with this myself."

The funny thing is I remembered everything.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What do mean compel," Brook asked me. 

"Compel! C-O-M-P-" 

"I know how to spell it," Brook snapped,"I just don't get."  We were sitting in the family room watching tv, while I was telling her about what happened in history class .  Brook had been talking non stop about it for at least two Teen Wolf episodes, it was annoying me.

"Well he obviously knew I was a vampire so I don't know, maybe he wasn't using his head," I turned up the volume," Anywhale do you ship sterek?" 

"No" She gave me a look like, are-you-really-asking-me-that? "Anyways char we need to work on the bigger problem, the slvatores and Elena.  I'm guessing all went well today?"

"Oh..right...me and Elena were suppose to become BFFs..." I suddenly found that painting behind Brook very interesting.... I mean, the way they mixed the red and blue 

"Char! Can you do one thing right?"

"She is a totally bitch! So not my fault!" I rolled my eyes!

"Go to bed, it's almost eleven." Brook said.

Third person POV

 Brook listened, the house was silent. As it should be, it was 2am.  She slipped out of bed, careful not to make a sound.  She slipped on her cloths and laced up her boots.  Dang she was going to be late.  She opened the window silently, and jumped.

"Afremata," She whispered.  The spell helped to break her fall. Then she took off at top speed into the woods.  Before she knew it she was in front of the grave yard.

"Late," A voice said. A hooded man stepped out of the shadows.

"Sorry about that, anyway couldn't you have pick a bit more cheerful meeting place. 

"Quiet! Now things went well for me at the dance, but what about you.  How's our dear Charlotte?"

"She is under the impression that someone tried to compel her."  Brook smirked 

"Perfect Brook, but we still have some unanswered questions."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't updated, but I have had the WORST case of writers block ever.  I mean like i know whats going to happen, but I don't know how to put it in writing... I re-wrote this chapter so many times, its crazy.

So yeah, I think I know what will happen in the next chapter..

byebye

~Maggie