Chapter 11

Sometime later (Now we are in season 4 wow and you're using Vizsla as your last name)

You woke up and pulled on your cloak over the Mandalorian armor before walking out the door and heading for the mess hall.

When you arrived, you grabbed some food and looked around for Ahsoka. When you finally spotted her, you walked over and sat next to her and across from Barris.

"Hey Ahsoka, hi Barris," You said to both of them.

"Hi (y/n)," Barris said then she looked down.

You ignored it and started talking to Ahsoka about her new mission. She was going to Kiros, where many Togrutas lived.

"There is a problem over there and me, Anakin, and Obi-Wan are going to find out," Ahsoka said. "I wish you could come with us,"

You nodded and reassured her that you'd be fine. Ahsoka nodded and her comm began to beep.

"Time to go!" She said getting up.

"I'll come with you to say goodbye to my master," You said getting up hoping to not seem eager to go with Ahsoka. "Bye Barris,"

"Oh bye guys," Barris said her cheeks flushing as you both walked away.

You both waited until nobody was watching and slipped inside one of the maintenance closets. You both looked at each other and leaned in. Ahsoka wrapped her arms around your neck while your arms were wrapped around her waist pulling her towards you.

"I'll miss you," You said finally pulling away, still hugging her.

"I bet I'll miss you more," Ahsoka kissed you one more time before leading you out of the closet and towards Anakin's ship.

Ahsoka started to run towards her master but you needed to tell her one more thing. You grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a hug.

"I love you," You said while you hugged her.

"I love you too, but I won't if you make me late," Ahsoka laughed then ran off to Anakin.

You stood in the doorway and waved goodbye to your Master before watching them leave on their mission.

When the ship was gone, you stood there for a minute before looking around confused.
"What now?" You asked yourself.
You decided to call Padmé and see if you could say hi. She gladly accepted.

When you reached the building, you stood by the door and knocked.
"(Y/n)!" Padmé said excitedly. "It's so good to see you!"

"You too Padmé," you smiled.
"So how are things going?" She asked.
"I'm good actually, as good as I can be, you know, with the war," you shrugged.

Padmé smiled and leaned closer.
"And how are you and..." she trailed off before saying Ahsoka's name.

You smirked and shook your head.
"We're really good," you said. "She on a mission now so I miss her."
"Is that why you're here?" Padmé raised an eyebrow.
"Kinda," you gave her a small smile.
"It's okay, I like getting to talk with you," Padmé smiled.

"So how are you Senator?" You asked.
"I'm a bit stressed actually, with all the political aspects of the war," Padmé sighed. "So this is a nice break from it."

You grinned and sat there for a second before your comm beeped.
"Commander Vizsla," you said.
"Padawan," Master Windu's voice could be heard. "I hope you're not neglecting your training just because your Master is away."

"Oh shoot," you muttered. "Sorry Master, I'll go train."
"That's what I thought," Master Windu said and ended the transmission.

You turned to Padmé and gave her an apologetic smile.
"Sorry Padmé," you said. "I have to go do my job."
"It's okay (y/n)," she said. "I'll see you soon."
"Bye Padmé," you got up and waved goodbye before you walked out of the door and headed back to the temple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat up and stared at Master Windu from the ground.
"Master, I don't think pushing me to the ground with the force is going to help anyone," you said as he helped you up.

"You're not focusing," Master Windu said. "Try again."
You nodded as you raised your lightsaber and ran at him. You dodged his blade and swiped at his legs. He blocked it and used the force to push you back to the ground. Master Windu raised his lightsaber and held it to your throat.

"I think you've had enough for today," Master Windu helped you up. "Go get some rest."
You nodded. "Thank you Master," you waved goodbye and left the training grounds to go back to your quarters.

When you got back to your quarters, you sat on your bed and yawned. It had been a long day and all you wanted was to curl up with Ahsoka and fall asleep. But there was one problem. Ahsoka was on a mission.

You finally realized how much you missed her presence and having her next to you all the time.
You laid down on your bed and closed your eyes softly as you dreamed about Ahsoka.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You opened your eyes to the sound of your beeping comm. Cursing, you answered it.
"Commander Vizsla," you mumbled.
"Commander, we need you in the briefing room," someone said.
"Be there soon," you said.

You ended the call and looked around. Light was pouring into your room from the window, making everything golden.

You quickly changed into your armor and grabbed your helmet and lightsaber before you left your room.
"I wonder what they need me for," you asked aloud.

When you arrived, Master Windu and Master Yoda were standing around the holotable.
"Masters," you said. "Do I have a mission?" You asked.
"Kidnapped, your Master is," Yoda said. "To help him, you will go."

You nodded.
"So do I go to Kiros?" You asked.
"No, Master Kenobi, Skywalker, Captain Rex, and Padawan Tano are all on Zygerria," Master Windu said.

"I'll leave now," you said bowing to the Jedi Masters and running out smiling. You were going to see Ahsoka.