Part 2.

Miyuki's POV,
I finally found the class...and burst open the doors.......I was out of breathe...I looked that all the class was staring at me.....I bowed in embarrassment....
Teacher:"You must be the new student... I guess...you found it quite hard to know where is the class......Ok now then...how about you introduce yourself to the class..."
I tunred around to face the class....
Miyuki:"Hello everyone. My name is Miyuki Ayuzawa...."
Then I saw The teacher she was giving me an expression of 'that's it?'I nodded.....
Teacher:"Fine then...Welcome to the class Ayuzawa....You may take your seat."
I saw an empty seat...I moved towards...the seat..and sat on it....I saw there was another empty seat...Is someone absent?....Welll...why does it matter to me.....
After few hours the class was finally over....It was break time....I saw some girl approch me....
???:''So you are from Seoul?"
Miyuki:"No..I am from a small town near Seoul....I got a scholarship--"
????:"Small town?pftt..Then you are no match to us..."
What??This girl interrupted me....No match to her????Who the heck she think she is????I can understand by her language.. that she is a spoiled girl.....
With that everyone left.....I think that's much better....At least I can have peace....Until.....
???:"Isnt she the girl who bumped into Jungkook?She was talking to him too rudely!!"
???:"What really?"
???:"My god."
There was a conversation going on about me.....plus...it was a negative conversation...... I want to punch their face sooooo hard...!!!!I got up from my seat....I moved towards the rude girl who told me I was no mach to her.....And I saw her keeping a glass..of soft drink beside her....I walked....and purposely... knocked down the soft drink on her skirt.....
????:"What in the world??"
Miyuki:"Oh my!Sorry!"
???:"You little..."
I came close to her ear...
Miyuki:"Don't mess with me again."
Then I moved away....
Miyuki:"I am so sorry ....if you need any help jUST tell me..okay?"
With that I left the class.....I created a seen....but she was getting on my nerves...And finally after hours...the class finally ended....
Now it was time for me to go to dorm......My stuff was already in my room....as I asked help from the principal....She acts like she is rude....but she is really nice.....I finally was standing in front of my room...I wonder....who will be my roommate..... I took a deep breathe and opened the door....and closed behind me....
Miyuki:"Hi my name is Miyuki Ayuzawa.... I will be your new roommate..."
The person was sitting on the chair .......turned around...

Miyuki:"YOU!!!??!!!!?!!?!!!?!"I shouted on the top of my voice

I shouted on the top of my voice.....
Jungkook:"Wow...So you are my new roommate......I heard what you did to Lizy...."
Miyuki:"Yo.....you......."
He got up from the seat and....And moved towards me....
Jungkook:"It's going to be fun.."
Oh my godness.!!!!!!But why does this all happen with me?????
Next day,
I went to the class...And was preparing for the class...when...
Jungkook:"Hey there deskmate...."
I was shocked ......I turned to face to seee......Jungkook....sitting beside..me..!!!!
I wanted to avoid and get ride of this guy...but now he is my Deskmate as well as my Roommate...... How wrost can my life be???!!!!