Part 15.

Miyuki's POV,
I went to the court after school...I knocked on the door...but no body answered...is anyone even here?is it a prank?!I opened the door...and saw it was all black....I stepped inside....and something was thrown on me....Lights were on and I saw a few girls including girls from the morning... giggling evily..I looked and saw that there was colour on my favourite white jacket and pants....I grew angry...
Miyuki:"NOW!YOU PEOPLE HAVE CROSSED YOUR LINES!!!!"
Girl 1:''You crossed the line...how dare you make Jungkook fall for you!?Huh?"
Girl 2:"What did you do?"
Girl3:"Who do you think you are?"
Miyuki:"Let me tell you for your kind information..Jungkool fell in love with me first!"
Girl2:"That can't happen!"
Girl4:"It is your fault!"
????:"Fault?"
I heard a familiar....voice and turned around to see Jungkook standing there leaned to the door...crossing his hands...
Girl5:".....J.....J...J.....Jungkook?"
Girl6:"W....what are you doing here?"
Jungkook:"Why bother to tell you why I am here? I wanna know why is Ayuzawa here?"
Girl7:"S.....she told us...she played tricks to get your heart!"
Jungkook:"Oh!Really?"
Girl3:"Yes!"
Jungkook:"I guess Ayuzawa you missed a point!"
Miyuki:"Hum?Did I?"
Jungkook:"I think she forgot to tell you that, I made her fall for me!...purposely... because I liked her first!"
All the girls were speechless.... and staring at me......Jungkook walked up to me......and he told me....to follow him....I was moving back......when Jungkook stopped...and turned around....
Jungkook:"I hope you won't bother her again....AMD if you do you better know the consequences...."
I saw their faces...they were really scared....We were walking back to the dorm...laughing and talking to Jungkook... I felt so happy...I maybe the luckiest girl on the planet to get...him!!!!

After few years,
Our highschool years were over....and I learned to drive...I was on my way to Jungkook's house.....why?.....because today was his audition....I stopped the car in feont of his house....I ringed the bell...and Jungkook's mom opened the door....I bowed...
Miyuki:"Where is he?Is he ready?"
Jungkook's mom:"He is upstairs... getting ready...go check for yourself..."
I went upstairs.... and say struggling... with his shirt...
Miyuki:"Ah!You gotta be kidding me."
He was not looking at me....he was looking at the mobile practiceing the song again and again.....I helped him get dressed....and seated in the car...and took him to where the auditions were being held...
Miyuki:"Will you please care to take your eyes off the mobile?"
Jungkook finally kept his mobile down....My eyes were on the road...
Jungkook:"You know what you are going to be alone..for sometime...if I get selected.."
Miyuki:"I know..."
Jungkook:"Are you gonna miss me?"
Miyuki:"A lot!But, anyway I was alone...anyway before you came into my life..so yea....But, I don't want you to go around and talking and flirting with your fangirls...I will be angry!"
Jungkook:"Angry? OR Jealous?"
Miyuki:"Shut up!"
Jungkook was giggling.... I am sure gonna miss him....but....I will be happy for him too......We were there...
Miyuki:"We're here!"
Jungkook:"I am nervous..."
Miyuki:"Wow!Cool guys like you are also nervous!"
Jungkook:"Ofcourse.. Idiot!"
We were laughing...Jungkook opened the gate and kissed my on the cheeks.... And left....I parked the car...nearby.....It was evening... I was having lots of thoughts....what will happen.!!!I was being impatient...
Jungkook:"Hey, I am back..."
I saw Jungkook back with his cute bunny smile....he walked up to me....and handed me a folder...
Jungkook:"I'm selected!"
I signed...and tears were falling from my eyes....
Jungkook:"hey, why are you crying??!!You should be happy right?"
Miyuki:"I am...I couldn't be any happier..."
I hugged him..tightly......
Jungkook:"Thank you!If it was not you....I would have never been able to do this..."
He gave me a kiss...and slowly his kiss deepen....I kept my hamds around his neck.....It was the happiest day of both of our lives......We celebrated it...we had dinner, drinks....and lots of fun....I will always remember this day!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV,
NOTE:This was the end of my 2nd fanfic.....I hope you liked it...and enjoyed reading it....right now I am overflowing with ideas...so I will be writting another bts fanfic...soon...so I hope you like that one also....so....um....Thank you for reading this...Ok then! annyeong, geongang-eul yuji....(Bye, stay healthy)..