Part 9.

Miyuki's POV,
Our exam were over...today we will be given our results....Before entering the class I saw a list it was the top 10 students of class..I saw from the bottom My name was on 8th no...I was a bit sad..then I saw Jungkook's name on 3rd no. there was a smile on my face....wait why am I smiling...I sat on seat....and saw Jungkook entering the class....
Miyuki:"Congrats on geeting3rd place..."
He just passed me a smile....-for some reason I don't know...His bullying is stopped...I wonder...Teacher entered the class..She was giving remarks......
Teacher:"Jungkook... I have to say...you did good...but all your marks decreased in maths....As for Miyuki.. you have to work hard...but you got highest in maths...ah!I know what to do...as you guys are deskmates how about she help you out Jungkook?"
Miyuki:"I think-"
Jungkook:"I don't mind it!"
Huh?I looked at him....he was smiling at me....What's with him?
We were back in dorm.....Phew we got 1 week holiday after the exams........I got a message from Mom...she will be visiting soon...
Next Day,
I was sitting with Jungkook....I took all the maths practice book I took feom library...
Jungkook:"Wow."
Miyuki:"Ok then.....Shall we start..."
I clapped my hand and I started....Less then 10 mins...
Jungkook:"Let's take a break."
Miyuki:"Huh!But, we have just now started.!!"
Jungkook:"Come on....Please!"
Miyuki:"No!Now solve it....here."
Jungkook continued doing it....But, again he started acting like he didn't want to...When, He grabbed my hand.
Jungkook:"Can we please stop....PLEASE!!!"
Huh!!!!!!!!what is he doing....He is squeezeing my hand....
Miyuki:"Jungkook."
He made a cute angry face...
Miyuki:"Pftt...."
I started laughing looking at him...When he suddenly asked me a question... that made me shocked....
Jungkook:"Say, Have you ever liked someone?"
I looked down....
Miyuki:"I never got the chance...All I thought was always about my family....My life was difficult... It is not like yours....I have to work hard....and get a good job...So that I could help my family."
I didn't realize hemoved closed to me...
Jungkook:"It hurts me....."
Miyuki:"what?"
Jungkook:"Seeing you look down, whenever you talk about your family."
Miyuki:"Why will you feel bad?...."
Jungkook:"Because......"
His one hand was on my shoulder and other on my cheeks......... And he pressed his lips on mine........WHAT!!!!!!!IN !!!!!!THE!!!!!WORLD!!!!!!I was in great shock....He removed his...lips....I got up....I turned around...But he grabbed.... my hand..He stood up standing close to me......
Jungkook:"Because I like you Ayuzawa!"
And with that he pressed his lips again....I pushed him away....
Miyuki:"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU THINKING!I am not like other girls...that you will say sweet things...and I will be convinced..."
Jungkook:"That's the reason I like you....you are different from other girls.."
Miyuki:"What is wrong with you???Have you gone mad or what!"
Jungkook:"I have reasons to like you!And it's true...I am not gonna play with your heart..Just trust me...."
Miyuki:"When I trusted you once....you stole my first kiss...."
Jungkook:"And the second time?"
Second time it was at the party...I trusted him....and I had fun.....but...
Miyuki:"Jungkook, listen I didn't wanted these things to happen... so just let it....go...."
Jungkook:"Let it go?Pft!Don't make me laugh...Hear me out, No matter what happens I will make you fall in love with me...No matter how many times.....how many days, months or even years it take!"
With that he left the room.....Does he like me?I can't trust this guy...I fell on the floor...Jungkook are you playing with me?Or do you really have feelings for me?