Part 6.

Miyuki's POV,
I woke up....by the birds chirping..... I felt like something was raped around me..But it was warm...I opened my eyes to see
Miyuki:"!!!!!!!!!!"
My head was on Jungkook's chest and his hand raped around my waist...!!!!!
Miyuki:"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON!!!?!!?!!?????????"
I shouted and moved away......
Jungkook:"WHAT HAPPENED!?"
Jungkook wake up in shocked.......
Miyuki:"You are-asking me what happened.!!!!How the hell was I next to you!!!!!Huh!?"
Jungkook:"How would I know?"
I threw woods which was kept for fire on Jungkook.... He kept his hand in front for defense.... I got up...and ran away....
Jungkook:"W....wait...don't go anywhere... It's not my home that I could find you!!If I lost you we will lose points....DAMN YOU!COME BACK!!!"
Author's POV,
With that Jungkook gathered the stuff and ran after to find Miyuki...Miyuki after running for some time...Fell on the ground..And continued crying with her hands on her face when....
Miyuki's POV,
????:"Who are you and what are you doing in this place?"
I looked up to see a boy younger than me...and some people behind him holing weapons...made of wood and....something something like that...
Miyuki:"I....I .....I...."
????:"Look at her clothes....she is for sure from the other tribe...GRAB HER!"
And the boy gave command and people tied my hands...and told me to follow them...oh oh...I am in danger.....
Author's POV,
Meanwhile....... It was afternoon..... and Jungkook was still looking for Miyuki...
Jungkook:"Damn her!Ahhhhh!!!!There is no signal in this place!We were here to do camping and find something different so that we can get points...But now because of her foolishness were trapped..!!"
And now It was turning evening and Jungkook was tired of finding Miyuki.. And now his anger was turning into worry...
Jungkook:"I can't find her...What if an animal has eaten her?But the teacher said there were no animals...only some tribes...and......Wait!Don't tell me she is caught by one of the tribes!!Then she is good as dead...I should find her before she starts a new trouble!"
Miyuki's POV,
Why the hell am I feeling that being with Jungkook was much better then THIS!I was tied to a tree...and I am seeing people laughing and singing and dancing...how I wish I had a knife...These people are shooting daggers at me with their eyes..Aaaaaaaa I wanna get out of here....When
????:"So...what would your name be?"
Miyuki:"I don't like going around and telling people my name."
????:"She has got attitude..."
The small boy said......
Miyuki:"So do you little boy."
????:"Hey!!"
Miyuki:"Just grabbing someone out of nowhere... That is a bad manners..''
????:"Fine then...I am the head of this tribe...and he is my grandson I would like to apologize for his attitude.. Lady."
I breathe out..
Head:"But.!It is too strange that you are all alone.."
I looked up...
Head:"If you are just a common girl...and you are young too..how about you marry my youngest son."
Miyuki:"WHAT!!!!!!!!??????????"
What........Is......he....SAYING!!!!!
Head:"Untie her!Take her and get her ready for the marriage tonight!"
No...no no no...I saw the youngest son he was grinning at me..He is older than me.!!!Save me.!!!!Someone.!!!They were taking me..
Miyuki:"Wait.....I didn't agree"
Head:"You have two choice either marry him or die!"
I was quite shocked what he said...I was so scared....
????:"WAIT!HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND?"
Girlfriend?
I looked back to see......
Miyuki:"JUNGKOOK!"
I freed my hands and ran towards his side...
Jungkook:"I will punish you later...right now act along with me."
He wispered....I nodded..
Head:"You are?"
Jungkook:"I am her boyfriend...!How dare you toch her!"
Miyuki:"Yeah!Yes...he is!"
Head:"Proof!"
Jungkook whispered.....
Jungkook:"Proof?Is he a maths teacher?"
Miyuki:"Pft!"
This guy...Is he serious?At this moment he is joking!The head was staring at us with glares....
Head:"If you both can proof then, we will welcome you or else I will marry her to my son and You will die."
I gulped.
Jungkook:"Trust me.Don't shout!"
Miyuki:"Why will I-"
Jungkook grabed me by my waist and pulled me and.........KISSED ME?His lips were on mine......And it was like he was enjoying it....But I WAS NOT!!!!!!!!!