Part 14.

Miyuki's POV,
I was wearing my jacket... and saw Jungkook standing on the door..
Jungkook:"How much time will you take?"
Miyuki:"Coming"
It's the first time...he was waiting for me...I walked up...he offered me his hands..
Jungkook:"Come."
Miyuki:"Its awkward."
Jungkook gave me a look and took my hand...and drag me outside the dorm...we were heading to the class..holding our hands..Everyone was staring at us...It sure was embarrassing.

Jungkook's POV,
We were heading to the class holding hands...Ayuzawa was feeling awkward... it was cute to see......when....
????:"Ah! There you are Jungkook!it's been 2months whats wrong?You haven't contacted me?"
A girl that I dated...huged me tightly.. Eww!! For some reason I was feeling heat feom behind..I saw Ayuzawa look super angry..oh oh!
Miyuki:"Hey!You there get away from him!!!"
Ayuzawa took the girl away from me and gave her a deadly glare..The girl got scared and ran away.
Miyuki:"Ahm!Who does she think she is!huh?"
Seeing her I started laughing...
Jungkook:"Hahahahaha!!"
Ayuzawa looked at me with a reaction.. 'are you serious?'
Jungkook:"I'm sorry.....I didn't mean to but seeing you like this...it made me laugh!"

Miyuki's POV,
He was laughing like an idiot... he is making fun of me?
Jungkook:"Don't tell me you were jealous of HER!"
Miyuki:"I WAS NOT!"
I started to walk fast leaving him behind...
Jungkook:"Hey, Wait!"
Then I softly said...
Miyuki:"Maybe I was."
Jungkook:"Hum?You said something?"
Miyuki:"Nope!"
We were again holding our hands.....We were on our way...when we were stopped again..
Girl 1:"AAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!TAKE YOUR DIRTY HANDS OF OUR JUNGKOOK!"
Jungkook:"Our Jungkook?"
Girl 2:''She mean to say...is that get her away what the hell you are think new girl?"
Jungkook:"Wow!It has been months she entered this school and you don't know her name?"
Girl 3:"I.....it is not like that-......"
I was just simply standing there listening to Jungkook arguing with the girls...
Girl 1:"She can't be with you Jungkook she is not like you!"
Girl 4:"No one knows her background or anything... who knows what tricks she uses!"
Now, I was feeling super guilty.... I knew this would happen.. that is the reason I never wanted to accept Jungkook's love...I was losing my hands from his....then he grabbed it back tightly!I looked at him....
Jungkook:"Who cares what her background is?! I love her ....not bother what is her family like!"
I was feeling touched by what he said..
Girl 4:"L.....l......Love!?!!?!!?!!?"
Jungkook:"Just for your information... Her name is Miyuki Ayuzawa...And I am not your Jungkook!I can only be hers.!!!I hope you get it!Now if you please move!You are blocking our way..."
With that all the girls moved away in silence....
Miyuki:"They are going to spread it around the whole high school..."
Jungkook:"No worries....I am here...so no need to worry!"
I nodded...And we went to our class.........After our class...I went to my locker and found a note....I opened it was written...
'Come to the court after school.'
There was no name written...It was not from Jungkook... because I could recognize his handwriting.... I wonder who it...Have to go to find out.........