Part 10.

Miyuki's POV,
It has been 3 days, since Jungkook confused to me...it has been on my mind since then....can't take it off....It is Sunday today...and my classmates arranged to have lunch at a resturant....we also have a new student...he is really nice, has a good behavior... talks softly...and is sweet....His name is...Hitomi.... We-were walking down the street after the lunch...
Hitomi:"Hey, the lunch was pretty good . right?"
Miyuki:"Yup, It was delicious... I loved it..."
We were laughing and talking to each other....when I didn't realize... someone was glaring at us from behind....
????:"Hey, look a new dress store...lets check it out..."
A girl shouted and everyone rushed inside the store...
Hitomi:"What's wrong?Why are you not going?"
Miyuki:"I am sorry, but I am not interested in these stuff."
Hitomi:"Believe me...Try anything it will suit you."
He complimented me...and I blushed....I was going to say something... when.....
Jungkook:"Hey!!!Hitomi let's go over there looks like fun!"
Jungkook suddenly appeared from nowhere... And pulled Hitomi with him.....What's up with him?
After sometime,
All the girls were done shopping and it was evening.... our class president suggested that we should hava a dinner and then, return to dorms..We were looking for a place to eat.......when.....
Hitomi:"How about you guys come to our resturant.... My father owns it...Don't worry I am sure he will make it free...as you all are my friends.."
????:''All right!!Let's go!"
And we went to his father's resturant... He was approching to sit next to me...when all of a sudden Jungkook seated beside me...
Jungkook:"Alright what have we got here..."
He was not at all bothered where he was sitted he only concentrated on food....
Jungkook:"Hum?What's wrong not eating?"
Miyuki:"Um.  yea sure...."
We had our dinner....And it was time for us to return.....When we were on our way....We saw a shop...which had beautiful things...Hitomi pulled me inside and was offering me...different stuffs all were having fun when I noticed that, Jungkook was missing... where is he?Did he already left?....Lots of thoughts came to my mind....
Hitomi:"What's wrong?"
Miyuki:"Huh?Oh!Nothing."
I faked a smile.......

Jungkook's POV,
I saw Hitomi pulling her inside the shop....how much I want to punch that guy on face...but I just couldn't... I walked away...in a different street....I was walking when I saw...I woman was with her husband who was drank and not able to walk....The woman fell down....I rushed to help her....
Jungkook:"Are you okay miss?"
????:"Huh?Oh yea...I am just fine...It's my husband he is drank and we are not feom Seoul So, it's difficult to find our way....But, don't woory you go...I will Handel it..."
Jungkook:"No!I can't leave you just like that..."
I picked up the man on my shoulder.....
Jungkook:"Did you book somewhere to live?"
?????:"No."
Jungkook:"Alright then, please follow me."
I started walking and the woman was following me...Not far from here...there was a ahotel..
???:''Oh my god!!It is too luxurious we cannot afford it!"
Jungkook:"Don't worry miss..It belongs to my father..."
Her eyes were in shock....When the receptionist saw me she bowed I told her to give them a room...and handed out my card..to the lady....
Jungkook:"Here take it...the password is on the back...You can pay with this.."
????:"Even though you are rich you are so kind...Thank you..."
I was going to leave when,.......
????:"Mom?"
Huh!That voice...I turned around to see Miyuki!!!
???:"Miyuki!"
The lady ran up to her and hughed her...wait!!!!she is Miyuki's mother???
Miyuki:"You suddenly left.....So I thought I must follow you...but you ended up helping my mom....Thanks a lot Jungkook"
She gave me a bright smile....I wish I could see that everyday....