Part 3.

Miyuki's POV,
Next day,
I went to the class...And was preparing for the class...when...
Jungkook:"Hey there deskmate...."
I was shocked ......I turned to face to seee......Jungkook....sitting beside..me..!!!!
I wanted to avoid and get ride of this guy...but now he is my Deskmate as well as my Roommate...... How wrost can my life be???!!!!
And it was finally the break time......I ran out of the classroom straight into the washroom....When I entered it was empty....I was brething heavily.... I punch on the wall.....in anger.....
Miyuki:"What is his problem???!!!!"
I shouted......The whole time from the beginning of the class till now.....that guy was irritating me....At the 1st class.....He was throwing papers at me next class....he was making noises... no matter how much I try to concentrate.... he would not just let...Ahhh!!!!!I was messing with my hair in anger when the door of the washroom opened and a girl walked in...
???:"Oh my!!"
She got afarid of my look....I instantly..tied my hair...and walked out of the washroom....Before....
???:"Ar.....ar...are...you ok?"
She asked me with a shy tone...I nodded...
???:"Gr!..great....I am Yumiko...from the 1st grade..."
Miyuki:"I am Miyuki... from the 2nd grade..."
Yumiko:"Oh you're my senior..."
She shaked hands with me....Atleast there are normal people too...
I walked out of the washroom....
Jungkook:"I heard noise...Did you in any chance...got slipped and fell ??!!!"
This guy!!!!He was laughing and other people around...I left.....
During the class,
He was quite during the maths class...not messing with me....I looked at his face....He was trying hard to solve his sums...looks like he doesn't like maths....I giggled......I by mistake knocked down my pencil on floor....I reached out to pick it up...but....Someone's fingers touched mine....I looked up to see it was Jungkook's fingers..For some reason...My heart was beating fast.......His face was close to mine....wait..a second... is he being nice to me?by picking up my pencil.... but..........................it was something I didn't expect......He took my pencil and......broke it into 2 pieces...and he smirked at me....and threw it on the ground...
Miyuki:"WHAT!!!!!!"
I shouted loudly in the quite class....
Teacher:"What are two doing disturbing my class?Out!"
And here was I with HIM!stuck outside the classroom... missing my class..
Miyuki:"Aa..!!!!"
I put my hand on my face....to cover it....
Miyuki:"You know what?"
Jungkook:"What?"
Miyuki:"In my entire school life....I have never ever been punished."
Jungkook:"So it's your first time?Enjoy it....have fun till its over.."
Miyuki:"You!!!!It's all your fault!!I hate you!!!"
Jungkook:"My fault?...It was you who dropped your pencil and distracted me.."
Miyuki:"Distracted you???Then who the hell told you to help me??huh???!!!!"
And now we were fighting outside the classroom....
Teacher:"What's the fuss??Do you both want a detention!!"
Miyuki:"No....no teacher......"
Teacher:"Then, stand quietly.!"
I gave a glare to Jungkook....
Jungkook:"How wrost can be the 2nd day of highschool be?Listen this is just the beginning...."
With that he was walking off..
Miyuki:"Wait.....where are you going?We have got punishment!"
Jungkook:"Who cares?Anyway the teacher will forget later on..."
What!Is this guy insane?................And finally all the classes got over......But after punishment Jungkook didn't return to the class...I wonder why?.......aaaaaaa.........Why do I care....I left the classroom... and headed towards my locker...I opened it....and something unexpected happened... As soon as I opened it a bottle of water was on my face as well as my shirt...........JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shutted my locker in a *bem*sound....and walked out in anger.....I opened he dorm room.....and saw Jungkook wearing his earphones..... listening to something.... when he saw me.....
Jungkook:"Hahahahahahaahha!!!!!!!!"
Miyuki:"This is all your doing.....right?"
Jungkook:"Come on it's just a prank....get used to it!"
I took a book and threw on his face....but he dodged it...
Jungkook:"Better luck next time...Ayuzawa."
With that he went back to what he was doing........