Part 7.

Miyuki's POV,
Jungkook grabed me by my waist and pulled me and.........KISSED ME?His lips were on mine......And it was like he was enjoying it....But I WAS NOT!!!!!!!!!It was my fi...fi..firs....first kiss!I disgusted these things...and now I'm doing it!!!We broke out...I was breathing really fast....
Jungkook:"Now do you believe it!"
Head:"I guess...Fine then you can stay over tonight..."
Jungkook grabbed my hand and we went inside a tent....And he peaked out..
Jungkook:"No ones out.Phew!"
Miyuki:"What the hell!!!!!Was that????Do you think you can do whatever you want!!!It would be common for you but...not for me!"
Jungkook:"Just shut the heck up!"
Jungkook shouted at me....It was the first time I saw him angry..I was little scared....
Jungkook:"We would not have been in this mess..If you woupd have not ran away!"
For some reason I was feeling guilty...
Miyuki:"I am sorry Jungkook."
Jungkook:"Huh?"
Miyuki:"I thought you would just give up on me..But you came for me..I am thankful."
Jungkook:"I didn't doo it because I wanted to do it..It os all about points...I don't wanna lose.."
I see....So that's the reason what was I thinking....
Jungkook:"Now go to sleep...We have to go back tomorrow:"
I nodded....
Next Day,
I woke up..and saw Jungkook was not in the tent...I called his names few times....Then I got up and went out of the tent and saw..Jungkook playing with some kids...around..He is different.. I don't get what is the really him....
Jungkook:"Oh!You're up baby!"
Ewww...I wanna get outta here..I am tired out his acting...I gave a fake smile...
Head:"I head from your boyfriend that you are leaving..So we wanted to give you something memorable... and remember us.."
I guy walked up to me..and handed my some type of fruit...
Jungkook:"It looks rare...maybe we can get points with it."
I nodded....and we headed back to meet up with others....It was quite difficult to find the way...on our way..
Jungkook:"Ow!"
Miyuki:"Hey!"
Jungkook got a screch..
Jungkook:"It's alright no big deal.."
He pulled his hand away...wait he is hiding something... I grabbed his hand..and he was in pain ...I moved up his sleves to see..many scratch.. on his hand....
Jungkook:"I got it when I was finding you."
He did?Now I feel really bad...I took out the medicine and applied on it....and tied a handkerchief... I didn't realize he was staring at me.
Miyuki:"There."
Jungkook:"Miyuki?"
Miyuki:''Hum?"
Jungkook:"How can you be so nice?"
Miyuki:"What!"
He burst out in laughter... My god!Again!!!I walked ahead in anger...We finally reached .......
Yumiko:"They are here...."
Everyone gathered around..
Teacher:"You took too long to come...So the points are-decreased..."
Jungkook:"Wait we want to show you something.."
I took out the fruit that was given to us...
Teacher:"NO WAY!!!!!! YOU GOT THE FRUITS WHICH IS SUPER RARE.!!!Good work both of you.....''
I was happy for being appreciated...
Teacher:"Alright then, the team who won is..........team No-7...."
Miyuki:"Oh yes!!!!"
I was happy!!!!!!!!And so was Jungkook!!!
We were the last ones to get on the bus..Jungkook stopped me...
Jungkook:"Let's keep our small secret to us."
Hum??When he say that I remember when we kissed...He smirked ....and got on bus.....THIS GUY!!!!!!!
Miyuki:"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I shouted on top of my voice!!
Teacher&others:"Not again."