Part 4.

Miyuki's POV,
It has been weeks since I joined this high school....And day by day Jungkook's bullying increases....I came out of the bathroom....and saw Jungkook leaving the dorm....Hm? He already left?...It's strange something is wrong....I looked around to see if something is wrong.....But to my suprise...nothing was wrong.....I got changed and locked the room.....Before going to the class..I went to my locker to get something I left yesterday.... I opened the locker....when....
Yumiko:"Hey the--"
Miyuki:"Oh gosh!"
As soon as I opened the locker...I moved away and Yumiko came from behind and the paint in my locker fell on her face.......I am used to it.....It was Jungkook's trap again....but this time Yumiko...is the victim....
Miyuki:"Wait let me help you there..."
Yumiko:"It's alright...I am okay."
Miyuki:"I am sorry he was tricking me but....you were the victim.."
She took out her handkerchief ....and...
Yumiko:"I guess ....I have to go the washroom.... See you later"
I nodded and waved her goodbye...I went to the class....and saw-Jungkook flirting with girls.....I walked up and stamp on his foot...
Jungkook:"Ow!!!What's wrong!!"
I ignored him...and went to my seat....He came to me..and...
Jungkook:"Your face--"
Miyuki:"What!Can't see paint on it.....unlucky..I wasn't tricked again.."
Jungkook:"Alright..."
With that he went back to his seat.....I stared at him and thought what horrible stuff he did to me...He locked the bathroom door from the outside..and ran away....Once he pored red sauce on my white shirt.....It was no longer for fun...now he was torturing me...because of him....I have missed so many classes...as well have got lots of punishments....if mother knows what will she think...
Jungkook:"What?Do you finally think that I am good looking?"
I snapped out of my thought....and saw Jungkook caught me staring at him....I moved my gaze away...
Miyuki:"What kind of nonsense is that!"
With that our teacher finally arrived....
Teacher:"Children I have got news for you...!!!As you know we will soon be having our exams so before that, We will be having a camp....And after the camp is over we will be having a small party held....I will give you the details after you come back from the camp.....so who ever wants to go can sign up their names...
????:"I have to study... why waste time??."
???:"Wow....I wanna go."
???:"Are you going?"
????:"Oh god I have to pack my clothes..."
I saw Jungkook walked up and signed....and all the girls start talking...
????:"Oh god!!!Jungkook is going!"
???:"I am going too...-if he is going...."
????:"I am coming too..."
Jungkook:"Hey, what about you?"
Miyuki:"Huh?"
Jungkook:"Not coming"
Miyuki:"I am not interested in these stuff."
Jungkook:"Stuff?Woah....Or are you afarid?"
Miyuki:"Afarid me?Never.!!!"
He is challenging me again!I stood up and walked in anger....and sighed up my name...
Miyuki:"See!"
The day was finally over and we were back in dorm....I wish that I can have a girl roommate... I am geeting bored...I was sitting ideal in my room.....when.......Jungkook jumped on my bed....
Miyuki:"AAA!!"
Jungkook:"Why do I feel that your bed is fluffy than mine?"
Miyuki:"It's all in your mind.."
Jungkook:"Is it?"
He suddenly moved closed to me....
Miyuki:"He.....HEY! .....hy"
I moved back....What's up with this guy!!!
Jungkook:"Hey tell me one think....you never thought...doing anything.... even after your roommate is so...good looking!"
Miyuki:"What do you mean by doing anything?"
Jungkook:"I mean.."
His hands...came closer.....and then.........he hit on my head with is fingers...
Miyuki:"Ouch!!Why you!!!!!!LITTLE!!!!!!"
Jungkook:"Hahaahhahahh... you seriously thought I would do something...."
This guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jungkook:"Welll.....anyway I am not interested in someone like you...."
My anger was boiling!!!
Miyuki:"I hate you Jeon Jungkook!!!!!"
Jungkook:"When did I say I like you?!!I hate you back....Atleast there is something in common... "
He turned around....I took my pillow...... And threw...on him...but again he caught without even looking.....
Jungkook:"Sweetie!Try harder next time."
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!I wish I had a knife.....so that I could stab in his stomach.....
I threw myself on bed....And went off to sleep.......