Built up Frustration

When you woke up you had your arms wrapped around Namjoon and to your surprise he was still asleep. Seeing that this was a prime opportunity you decided to beat him to the shower.

You were just about done with shaving your legs when you heard a small knock at the door.

"(Y/N)?"

"Ya?" 

"I'm gonna order some breakfast do you want anything?"

It was a simple question but it still brought a smile to your face.

"Just get me whatever you're getting." You shouted back at him trying not to act like a high schooler with their first crush.

"Alright."

With that you continued with your shower.

———————————————————

(Namjoon POV)

He had just started to walk away from the shower door when he felt his phone vibrate. On the screen J-hope's name had appeared so he decided to step onto the balcony to keep (y/n) from hearing in case she got out of the shower.

"What is it"

"Wow well hello to you to" j-hope said with a sarcastic tone.

"Come on J-Hope I'm on vacation unless this is important I've got other shit to do."

"Alright alright I called to let you know that we found the guy who supplied the drugs. However this son of a bitch is being real annoying and has decided not to say a word."

"That's probably because he's got something to hide. You do what you got to do to make him talk. This was a direct attack is what it looks like to me and I won't have my family threatened."

"You're family? Or your wife's family?"

"We're married J-Hope it's the same thing her family is mine."

All J-Hope could really do is give a small laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"When are you going to admit that you have feelings for her."

"It's just a business deal!" Namjoon yelled into the phone before he realized how loud he had gotten and looked around to make sure (y/n) didn't hear. He didn't want her to hear their conversation since he still hadn't been honest with her.

"As your friend I'm gonna have to call you on your bullshit.....but on another fun note I have a question that I've been dying to ask...."

Namjoon could hear the humor in his friends voice and knew that he probably should just tell him to fuck off but his curiosity got the best of him.

"And what's that?"

"Have you even banged to be this whipped over your wife?"

"Are you actually asking me this right now."

Namjoon just rolled his eyes and was trying to keep his cool with his dear friend knowing that he was just trying to get a reaction out of him. He knew he shouldn't have let him ask his stupid question. Though J-Hope knew he got his answer when Namjoon didn't answer him.

"Holy shit you actually haven't slept with your wife. I'm shook you the man who used to have any woman you wanted haven't even slept with your own wife.....what are you a reborn again virgin 🤣🤣"

"Remind me when this is over to kick your ass"

"Don't get mad at me cause you have all that built up frustration."