Thirty-Three...

(POV Of Y/N)

Now that You have your outfit, it was time to recruit your ally from Arkham Asylum itself. You put on full makeup and perfume etc to make yourself even more desirables. You had had a full night of sleep, ready for today. The day you get revenge.

You stared at yourself in the mirror before leaving to get into the cab. 'This is who I am..." you tell yourself. It all honestly, you were scared of what Harvey would say to you. You needed his help. You couldn't kill on your own.

You get in the cab.
"Arkham asylum please." You ask the cab driver.
"What's a pretty girl like you wanting with a place like that?" He asked, looking at you in the mirror.
You ignored him and paid.

As you were driving you looked out the window at the citizens of Gotham. Each and everyone has their own life... their own heartbreak. It almost brought you to tears.

Soon enough you had pulled up outside the asylum. It looked so eerie. It was so early in the morning that it was still dark.
"Thankyou sir", you tell the man as you hopped out the back of the cab.
"No problem", he mumbles, staring at your behind as you walk towards the large entrance.
You swing your hips as you walk and keep your head held high, pouting all the while. You wanted to give off a confident vibe.

You walked through the doors into the reception. A man was behind the desk.
"Good morning miss." He says, without even looking up from his laptop.
"Can I see Harvey Dent... please?" You say.
He looks up and you and his eyes open wide in shock.
"Uh- I- erm- not visitor hours." He pushes out, the words spiralling as he spoke then.
"Not even an exception for... me?" You giggle flirtatiously.
"Sorry ma'am, no can do", he says, looking at the half a dozen gold rings on your fingers, or maybe the long red nails.
"What if I give ya a little something after my talk with Mr Dent?" You say, looking him up and down and fluttering your eyelashes.
"Huh? I mean- if it's off record how could I resist... I would love nothing more", he smirks at you, boldly.
"Well then, I'll see you after my meeting", you wink at him and walk passed down the long hallway to the cells.

"Excuse me ma'am, you can't be down here", a man says, running up to you. He looked like night staff.
"I got special permission", you say, turning to him and also winking to him. He stared at you as you continued to strut down the hall, letting you go.

You saw the signs to the different cells. You knew which cell he was in so you just followed the signs. There were surprisingly little staff.

You at last found the cell you were looking for. You looked in and Harvey was asleep peacefully. He looked how he used to, as he was sleeping on the burnt side, so all that was visible was his non-burnt skin. He was gently snoring and it made you smile. Maybe "big bad Harv", the name his therapist give to his split personality, couldn't harm him while sleeping.

His knuckles were bloody and there were blood splattered in the floor of his cell, so he wasn't completely cured.
"Harv..." you whisper at him gently. He didn't stir.
"Harvey", you repeat, more sternly this time.
He rose gently, "Rachel?" He whispers.
"ITS NOT RACHEL. SHES WITH... BRUCE." He then says in a different tone.

"It's me... y/n Wayne." You reply, ignoring his split personality.
"Y/n? But- you look- different", he stutters, rubbing his eyes.
"I know... less bruised", you reply sarcastically.
"YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED... BITCH", he spits at you.
"I'm sorry, um, I'm sorry for that y/n. I couldn't control him.
"DONT CONTROL 'HIM' LET 'HIM' OUT TO PLAY", he says. You felt bad for him. It must be awful having someone always bring you down and you can't get rid of them... because they were in your head.

"Can I- Um- get some help Harv?" You ask him, in a soft tone. He looked broken, his soul crushed by 'big bad Harv'. It broke your heart to see him like this, especially as you witnessed him before. An important, brave DA.

"WHY? GET YOUR BOYFRIEND TO HELP". He shouts.
"Of course I will", he then says in the quieter tone, he looks at the floor, embarrassed.
"Thankyou", you replied. You learnt to ignore the shouts.

"I'm going to let you out... please try and control it", you tell him sadly.
"I will. I'll hold him in for a while... after all, I did it for 34 years." He replies.
You press the button to open the cell. It was stupid of them to put the buttons on the outside of the cell, but they thought nobody was stupid enough to open them.

The doors opened slowly and Harvey then stepped out.
"WHERES MY COI-" he screams at you. He then grabs his head and falls to the ground.
"I'll get it for him", you tell Harvey. The split personality needed to calm down. He gets up or the floor, seemingly not in pain now that 'Big bad harv' was happier.

He followed you down to the hall towards the storage rooms where they kept all of the patients possessions. He walked slowly, still clutching his head, just not as dramatically. You kept looking behind you to check he was following. You didn't trust him in this state. He needed to stronger will to fight off the evil side of him. It was clear that the evil side was strong a clever, he even managed to nearly take out the joker. Saying his name in your head made you wince with pain. You loved him and you knew that. You just had to learn how to stop loving him.

"Here we are", you say, walking into the room. There were thousands of trays lining the wall with numbers of the cells labelled on each one... not even their names. Harvey rushed over to his and grabbed his burnt coin out of the tray. He walked back out the room clutching it in his burnt fingers. You look into his tray and realise that it's full with his possessions... all he cares about is that coin.

"Why do you trust me?" He asks, noticing you running up behind him to catch him up.
"Because I know you're strong... Harvey dent" you reply.
"You shouldn't trust me", he says, turning to face away from you in shame.
You turn his shoulder so that he faces you again.
"You're stronger than him", you tell him.
He snorts and looks away again.

Was this a good idea? Probably not. But you needed someone who knew you.

"IM GONNA FLIP THIS COIN. HEADS FOR HELPING YOU... TAILS AND ILL KILL YOU", he suddenly shifts.
"But-"
Before you could speak he had thrown the coin. It spins in the air and he expertly catches in between his fingers and slams it down in his hand.

Silence...

"ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY", he smirks at you. He then holds up the coin and it's the non-burnt side. You internally sigh, you were scared of him... he was unpredictable. Just like the joker....