Chapter 8: reunited

Sam, Jason, and Mikaela were still trying to get some answers from Simmons but nothing worked. Then Bumblebee went closer to them and he ended up Peeing on Simmons. We started to laugh, Simmons was screaming at him to stop.

Optimus: Bumblebee, Stop lubricating on the man

Sam: ACE COME HELP!

Ace: Geez, do I have to do everything *Sighs*

I looked at Optimus and he looked amused I smiled at him and he put me down. I Headed towards Sam and the others.

Sam: Never mind we're good

I smack Sam upside the head he started to whine a while later they started to put handcuffs on all the guys they were in a line. Then Mikaela told Simmons to take his clothes off.

Ace: Oh wow those are nice *Chuckles*

He just glared at me while the others laughed I let them handle the rest I didn't want to do anything.

Ironhide: Optimus! Incoming!

Optimus: Roll out.

Optimus grabbed all 5 of us and started to run. He tried not to step on the cars but he did break the road. He was able to get away from them for a while and we went under a bridge. We started to move around so we wouldn't be able to fall.

Optimus: Easy, you 5

When the helicopter passed by it startled Shelby and Jason. They back up to me Sam and Mikaela and we ended up falling, I was barely hanging onto Optimus. ISam and Mikaela were grabbing onto my legs

Ace: Oh fuck!

Mikaela: No! No! No, Ace! Ace, don't drop us!

Ace: you guys are heavy I....ca-can't hold on.

My arm started to hurt and my palms were sweaty we ended up falling Jason tried to grab my hand but missed.

Optimus: Hold on!

Optimus swing his foot to try and get us but we slipped off we ended up hurting ourselves a bit. Luckily Bumblebee got there in time and caught us.

Ace: BUMBLEBEE YOUR ARE THE MVP!

Bee: I know-Thank- you little lady

The helicopters came towards us and started to shoot some hooks to Bumblebee.

Ace: HEY STOP IT!

Sam: No! Stop! Stop!

Guy: Get down on the ground! Get down! Get down!

Mikaela: What? Okay.

Ace: Look, he's not fighting back!

Guy#2: Freeze it! Freeze it! Freeze it!

Sam: Stop hurting him!

Guy: Don't let him move! I got him here!

Me and Sam went to stop some people that were freezing Bumblebee, they tackled Sam and me I fought back but some guy hit my cheekbone with the back of their pistol.

Ace: OW!

Sam: No!

Simmons: Happy to see me again? Put them in a car with their little criminal friend.

Ace: You ass hat you aren't going to get away from this! *Glares*

He ignored me, in the corner of my eyes I saw Optimus and the others I knew they couldn't get us. Optimus Doesn't want to hurt humans plus they might get caught like Bumblebee. I could see the sadness in everyone's eyes.