Chapter 9: The plan

Once we made it to the room we saw Bumblebee strapped down and people freezing him.

Ace: No, no!

Sam: Stop! You got to stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!

Ace: Hey! No, no, stop, stop, stop! Let him go! Let him go!

Sam: Are you okay?

Ace: They didn't hurt you, right?

Once the people stop Bumblebee took out his cannons he was still scared. I feel really bad for him who knows what they were doing to him.

Sam: Listen to me. The Cube is here and the Decepticons are coming.

Ace: No, no, don't worry about them. They're okay.

Sam: They're not gonna hurt you.

He was still scared he kept moving his cannons and put his mask on we were trying to calm him down

Ace: Just back up a little bit. He's friendly. He's fine.

Sam: Okay, come on. Put the guns down. They're not gonna hurt you. Here, come with me. I'm gonna take you to the All Spark.

We started to go back where we saw the cube I was wondering how he was going to carry it.

Will: you were right they are really tall!

Ace: Wait till you meet their leader *Giggles*

Will: Oh no...

Once we made it to the cube Bumblebee started to do something to make it smaller.

Epps: Okay, here we go. He doing something. He doing something.

Ace: Woah..

We all stared in awe it's so weird how the cube was able to turn small. Bumblebee then gave me the cube, I was hesitating to hold it I was a bit scared.

Bee: It's okay- It's won't hurt- you little lady

Ace: Alright *Smiles*

Will and the others started to make a plan on how we should take the cube, so the Decepticons won't get it. After Will came towards us he looked stressed out.

Will: Alright we are going to to mission city and we're going to try to hid the cube there

Ace: Alright

Sam: how far is it?

Will: 22 miles away from here

Mikaela: not to far

Will nodded and looked at me, his face change it got more serious. He pulled me aside to talk, I know what was going to happen protective brother mode.

Will: I don't want you to go

Ace: I knew you were going to say that! Will Im already here the Autobots need me!

Will: *Sighs* Ace.....I jus-

Ace: Will you know I don't want to go to college right...after high school I'm planing to go to the army like you *Smiles*

Will: What no! I don't want you to follow my footsteps!

Ace: I don't want to go to college...school isn't for me come on you should know how I feel you didn't go either!

Will: Why are you so stubborn *Sighs* just don't get hurt this is a dangerous life....you can get really injured or worse....

Ace: I know and I'll try my best to not get hurt*Grins*