Chapter 13: Food!

There was one girl that didn't like Shelby at all she would always pick on her and sometimes she would pick on me too but she's kinda scared of me. I would ignore her but she is annoying. The only reason why I haven't put her in her place is because Shelby doesn't let me.

Shelby: Do you mind getting them alone

Ace: Come on time to face your fears

She sighed and looked a bit scared I gave her a small smile and we went with the bots. Shelby was hiding behind me.

Ace: are you 4 going to stand there?

The 4 of them looked at me with relief, the group of people looked at me.

Lana: Well look who we have here...Ace nice to see you.

Ace: Um hi, come on you 4 let's go

They nodded and we started to walk away but someone grabbed my wrist and pretty hard.

Ace: *Sighs* Shelby....take them to look around please *Smiles*

Lana grabbed my wrist even tight like It was supposed to hurt. Shelby nodded and the Autobots looked at me with concern. After they left I yanked my hand away from Lana.

Ace: Alright what the hell do you want.

Lana: Oh nothing I just want to know what the names of the black-haired guy

Ace: that is none of your concern

Just as I was going to walk away she grabbed me shoulder and I felt her nails dig into my shoulder, I winced a bit. I grabbed her hand and twisted it. She started to wince in pain.

Ace: I suggest you shouldn't start something you can't finish.

The group that was with her all made an 'oooh' sound I let go of her hand and she glared at me.

Lana: Scared I'm going to take your man like I did last time.

That got me pissed yeah she stole my ex-boyfriend, it got me pissed that she brought it back. They all looked at me with empathy.

Ace: First of all I'm not with someone, Second I don't think he would want to be with a girl that probably fucked every guy at school for her shitty privilege

Everyone started to laugh at her she glared at me, yeah it was messed up that I exposed her but I mean she deserved it for always picking on Shelby.

Ace: Now would you kindly fuck off *Glares*

I heard her growl a bit and with that, I left I felt satisfied. I looked at my wrist and it was a bit bruised I started to rub it, it started to hurt a bit. I ended up bumping to someone

Ace: Oh my bad

I looked up to see Ironhide, my eyes widen did he see everything. I saw a smirk on his face he looked very amused.

Ironhide: Never knew you had it in yah

Ace: What are you doing here?

Ironhide: The girl told me to stay and wait for you here

Ace: Oh okay

Ironhide: You are a feisty femme

Ace: What's a femme?

Ironhide: Female

Ace: Oh, well yeah she had it coming....let's go with the others