Chapter 16: Prom pt 3

After the song finish we went to the other, saying we are leaving they nodded and smiled. Once we went to Optimus car we hopped on. Optimus stayed in his holoform. We talked the whole way there it was probably like 10:30. Once we made it there I got out and looked at the view.

Ace: Hey Im going to change go a head and explore if you want.

He nodded and I went to change. I put on my blue short shorts and a a red tank top. When I got out Optimus was there he was shirtless and had some black swimming trunks.

Ace: *Whispers* he has abs for days

Optimus: What was that Ace?

My face started to heat up and I coughed a bit then I calmed down I looked at him with a small smile.

Ace: Nothing come on!

I grabbed his hand and started to drag him towards the sand. I laid down a blanket so we could sit down we were near the water as well.

Ace: Hmm

Optimus: It is very peaceful here

Ace: It is That's why I like it *Smiles*

I laid down on the blanket and looked at the stars, Optimus did as well. I slowly start to fall asleep, but then I woke up to a car engine. I looked around and I saw Optimus standing up looking at the starts.

Ace: How long was I asleep for

Optimus: I say about 20 minutes

Ace: Sorry about that

I laughed a bit, Optimus just smiled I heard Jason laughing and Arcee screaming. I turned around and saw Jason run and Arcee over his shoulder.

Arcee: Jason Don't you dare!

Jason: Sorry no can do!

He ran to the water and threw Arcee then a second after he dived in. Arcee came out of the water she started to laugh. Then Jason came up and Arcee smacked his arm.

Arcee: THATS COLD!

Jason: The water isn't that cold

Sam looked at Mikaela with the And starts to carry her as well. He threw her to the water and laughed his ass off. When Mikaela came up she grabbed Sam and threw him in. Sam shriek at the cold water Mikaela complained it wasn't that cold.

Shelby: Wow THATS evil.

Ace: Right! I wish you luck with Bee

Shelby: He wouldn't do that...would he?

We looked at Bee, he was touching the sand, Bee is innocent but at the same time he can act like a child.

Ace: Maybe, Im glad the big guy wouldn't do that.

Shelby: Well if you provoke him maybe

Ace: Doubt it, Optimus is too nice

We started to laugh we stood up and decided to walk at the edge of the water, Bee and Optimus followed.

Shelby: *Whispers* Aww look they are following us

Ace: *Whispers* They just want to make sure we aren't going to get into trouble

Shelby just shrugged, Optimus and Bee caught up to us. We talked for a little while but something caught Shelby's attention.

Shelby: Woah look a shell