Chapter 10: The Final Battle

Once we made it to Mission City we made a quick stop to get some radios. We started to drive again And Epps was trying to get contact with the Air Force, we ended up getting out of the car. As we do a plane flying by.

Sam: Why is there only 1 of them.

Shelby: It....looks like a Dorito...

Ironhide And Bumblebee transformers and I felt like something bad was going to happen.

Ironhide: It's Starscream!

Epps: Please tell me you copy.

Ironhide : Back up! Take cover! Bumblebee!

Ace: No, no, no, no, no! Move!

Ironhide: Back up! Back up!

Will: Retreat! Fall back!

Ironhide:Incoming!

The 'Dorito' fired something and it exploded we all went flying everywhere.

Ace: *Groans* man that's hurts

Will: everyone okay? Ace are you okay?

Ace: *Grunts* never been better

He helped me get up and wiped my face from the dirt I did the same and smack his cheek gently he just shook his head. He then went to talk to Epps from a far I saw Bumblebee. I started to run to him going closer I notice something is wrong.

Shelby: Oh, my God.

Ace: Bumblebee? No. Your legs!

We notice there was a bunch of cars around us that was surrounding Bumblebee I can tell he was in so much pain.

Jason: Here. Here, back, back, back, back!
You all right?

Shelby: Please get up. Bumblebee? Get up!

Sam: Ratchet!

We started to freak out, not only was Bumblebee hurt but the Decepticons were starting to attack.

Ace: One of you guys get that truck that's over there!

I pointed to the truck, Jason and Mikaela ran to it, after a while they brought it here.

Ace: Bumblebee, I know you in pain but can you sit on top of the truck for me buddy

He nodded I smiled a bit he was able to sit on it, Shelby knew where this was going and nodded to me.

Shelby: We will take it from here

Ace: Alright I'll be back.

I made my way to my brother he was talking to Epps he finally turned around.

Will: Where's the cube?

Ace: Over there With Bumblebee

He looked over to Bumblebee and cringed, I can tell he felt bad for him we then made our way over to Sam and the others.

Will: All right, I can't leave my guys back
there, so here, take this flare.