I'm Sick I Guess? {Chapter 5}

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/- is where texting starts and ends 

{Kirishima's POV}

"Ok young students, today we are doing special practice. And I'm going to allow you hero your suits because most of you did well during that test!" All Might says, starting today's hero training class. All of us gasp with excitement and start to whisper to each other. "Dude! This is gonna be fun." Kaminari whispers loudly with sheer excitement. "Ya man! It'll get us feelin' like real badasses." I whispered back, just as excited.  "Ok, if you'll please line up and follow me. Please no running off or shouting!" All Might says interrupting our excitement and bringing us back to reality. We all love hero training, it's probably our favorite part of the day. It lets us feel like real heroes, and our suits just enhance that feeling. 

Everyone follows All Might as he leads us to the gym meant for hero training and sends us off into the locker rooms. We arrive, the girls and guys separating and going into the proper locker rooms. Everyone goes to their respective lockers and beings to undress. Since we got to pick out lockers, the Bakusquad's lockers are all next to each other (beside Mina). I take off my blazer and tie, untuck my shirt, unbutton a few buttons, and start to pull up my shirt. As I do so, I dont make it past a few inches above my ribs because I see purple, blue and yellow bruising. Suddenly not only am I hit with the memory that it was there and what happened, but I'm hit with a wave of pain from the bruise. I guess now that I got over the excitement, I feel it. 

I immediately pull my shirt back down wincing slightly, now realizing it was probably very suspicious. I hope no one notices. I slowly look up from what I was doing, and stare directly at a confused Kami, Sero and Bakugou. Oh no, what the fuck am I supposed to say. I definitely can not let them see this or wear my hero costume. But it's hero training with costumes! I'm not sure what to do. 

Before I could come up with something Kami interrupts the silence and asks confused "What was that for?" I look around trying to quickly think of an excuse "Ummmm..." I mutter. "Your not helping whatever fucking lie your going to say with those shitty lying skills and that 'umm'ing." Bakugou says with a scowl. My eyes flicker back and forth between all three of them and I decide to stupidly says "I don't feel good.". "You can go to recovery girl and you probably won't miss much." Sero suggests trying to be helpful. "NO-" I shout cutting myself off at the end. Im. Such. An. IDIOT. Why would I shout that... ugggg. "And why the fuck not." Bakugou says slightly irritated. What the hell am I supposed to say 'because she'll see this huge ass bruise I'm hiding from you guys'!?! I open my mouth to speak only to close it a few times without speaking, before I stutter out "B-Because well... um well, I uh had to go home early today anyway so I uh might as well go home now I guess?" I Say said more like a question than an answer. "I'llseeyouguyslaterbye!" I say quickly before anyone can say anything, rushing out the locker room leaving both my vest and tie. I left everything that wasn't on me, so luckily I had my phone and keys. I quickly told All Might I wasn't feeling well and I'm going home, and on my way out of school I grabbed my backpack. 

I soon started running, and I only stopped when I had to catch my breath. I had ran more than halfway home, so I only have about a fifteen minute walk. Why did I do that. I had to get out of there, but I could of been wayyyy less suspicious. Why couldn't I have just said 'I pulled a muscle so I might have to sit out today' or 'I just remembered that I have a doctors appointment today that I need to go home early for.' but no, I have to be so dumb. Well, there nothing I can do about it now. 

I get home and no one is home yet, so I unlock the door and walk upstairs. I take off my clothes and inspect my bruise. It's reallyyy bad, and pretty huge. It's mostly on the right side of my ribs, and I can tell the bruise is kinda deep. It'll take some time to heal. I look up to my face, and I hate it. Why do I have to look this way, act this way, be this way. Its all just so... just so... just so fucking stupid! I never asked to be like this. I never asked to be here so why am I. I sigh and walk away from the mirror. I slip on a loose t-shirt and sweat pants and plop in my bed. What do I tell my parents when they get home. I stare at the ceiling thinking of a plan, and unintentionally drift off into a light sleep.