.03 First Day At Ouran - Part 2

Hammy finally stopped us in front of a giant pair of pink doors. Music Room Three. Pressing my ear against it I could hear voices. I opened the door and before I could get a good look a gust of rose peddles came flying out like a the wind.

I started coughing and pulled one out of my mouth. Gross.

I felt a pair of arms on my waist and saw myself in the arms of a tall blonde with violet eyes. Smiling at me and held my chin, tilting my head up to face him. I blushed.

"Welcome to the Host Club my dear~" He held out a rose.

I was speechless. I just kept blushing.

"Sammie?" I looked over and saw Haruhi and two Kaoru's? With three other guys I haven't met yet.

"Hey Haruhi what are you doing here?" I asked still having a blush stuck on my cheeks.

"This is the Host Club I'm in, remember." She twirled her index fingers around each other.

"O-oh! Yeah, sorry I must have forgotten."

"Most people get like that in Senpia's arms." I felt a sweat drop form.

And I was still in his arms.

"And you are?" I asked holding out my hand while still bent over.

"Tamaki Suoh. I'm the king of this majestic club, so if there's anything you need, just holler." He grinned, then took my hand and pecked it.

I felt something on my head and noticed it was Hammy, staring into Tamaki's soul. Tamaki looked up and smiled.

"How cute, is he yours?"

Hammy pulled out his celery stick and smacked it among his tiny paws, like a ruler when Baldi trys to spank you.

His eyes turned to fire and me and Tamaki sweat dropped. That was before he beat Tamaki across the room with a swift smack from his mighty vegetable, taking a bite of it with confidence.

I was in shock, and my thoughts were interrupted with twins laughing hysterically.

"Boss just got beaten up by a hamster! Hahahaha!!"

"It was priceless! I'd pay to see it again!"  The two Kaoru's laughed and laughed, rolling around on the floor holding their stomaches.

"Gah! I'm so sorry!" I took Hammy off my head and apologized.

"That hamster did that much damage? What the hell?" I heard Haruhi mumble in disbelief.

I helped Tamaki up and apologized vigorously.

🌸"What is your name miss? I don'tthink I've seen you here before?"🌸 The tiny blonde boy asked.

"Isn't it obvious, shes the new transfer student." Glasses said while writing in a notebook.

"Uh yeah! I'm Sammie Grover." I waved.

"Hey yeah, shes in our class Hikaru. If only you came to class." Kaoru poked his brothers cheek.

So they're identical twins. I see.

"Hi again." I looked at the twins. One smiled and held his hand up, but his brother gave me a bored stare. This should make it easy to tell them apart.

"Let me introduce you Sammie-"

🌸"You know her Haru-chan?"🌸

"Oh yeah, shes staying with my father and I." Haruhi informed.

"My daughter has a sister!! That means... I-I- I have TWO daughters!!" Tamaki appeared out of no where with a big gushy smile amd pulled me and Haruhi into a tight hug.

It was Hammy who smacked his celery stick in his palms making him release us both and took a few steps back, holding his hands up in defeat.

🌸"Hi Sam-chan! I'm Mitzkuni Haninozuka, but you can call me Honey! And this is Takashi, but you can call him Mori. And that's Kyo-chan."🌸 Honey introduced the remaining new faces.

"H-Hi."

🌸"I like your hamster he's so cute!"🌸 Hammy stopped threatening Tamaki by the sound of his name, he looked at Honey and smiled, rubbing the back of his shoulder.

"Thanks, I think he likes you too. Do you wanna hold him?" This kid had sparkles in his eyes as he nodded.

"Go on." Hammy ran across my arm and into Honeys hands.

"You already met Tamaki and Kaoru, and this is his brother Hikaru." Haruhi continued.

"Its nice to meet you all. So Haruhi when do-"

"Miss Grover, before you leave I'd like to discuss a few things in matter." Kyoya haunted, shutting his notebook and looked me in the eyes.

"Uh o-okay."

"I already told her Senpai, she's not going to blab." Haruhi mentioned.

"I already suspected as much. But there was something more I would like to discuss." He pushed his glasses back to the bridge of his nose.

"And what's that?" I asked and he pointed at Honey and Hammy eating cake.

"Hammy! You know you can't eat sweets!" I ran over and picked up my now pudgy hamster who had a pleased and tired and high smile.

"Hammy?"

"What kind of name is that?"

The twins asked as I tucked him on my bag to sleep.

"Its his name, just drop it."

"Anyways, this school has a strict policy on bringing animals that are not for service reasons. So meanless to say, dont bring him back to school grounds."

"I didn't know you were the school police."

"No, but my family runs the police."

You gotta be kidding me! For real??

"He's not causing any harm, just dont say anything about him and I won't spill the beans and Haruhi being a girl." Who says I can't blackmail back.

"Touche. Just keep him under control or else there will be problems."

"That I can do." I nodded.

"Well club hours are supposed to start in a few, Sammie! Would you like to stay and observe?" Tamaki asked.

I looked at Haruhi and she just shrugged. I guess it's up to me.

"Uhh, sure why not. What's the worst thing that could happen?"

.
.
.
.
.
.

How is it? Should I continue? Let me know your thoughts in the comments and share the love with a vote!