Chapter 13

John finally comes to the door after 15 minutes. "Ohh. Hey Lexi!" He says. "Hi." I say. "Want to come in?" He asks me. "I guess." I walk in. The apartment was warm and cozy. Just as I remembered it. I sat down on the exact spot I slept at. "Hazel meet Alexis. Alexis meet Hazel." He introduces. She waves. I wave back. "So what brings you down here?" John asks me. "Nothing just stopping by." I say. He looks at me for a good 10 minutes without saying anything. We were literally face to face. I felt his lips touch my lips. He kissed me for a good 5 minutes. Hazel looked amazed. "Ew. Get a room!" She says with a giggle. I laughed too. Even John. "Well I better start heading home. See ya lata Johnny boy!" She says. "See ya lata Hazeelll!" He says back. She leaves the apartment. "Alexis. I want to be more then friends." John says to me. Omg John just basically asked me out! I don't know what to say at this moment. I smile. "Me too." I say back. "I would really like to help you out. You know. Get you back in school. So you'll be able to graduate. Mabey we can move you in here. Do you want to go back to that shelter?" He asks. "Nope." I say. "Well you can stay here for a couple of days and I'll see what I can do" He says. Awee. John is so sweet. "How about we go out to eat" he suggests. "Sure!" I say happily.