3

As I was getting ready for bed, I was just crossing my fingers, in the hopes of getting another memory. This conflict has been going on for a long time and if people think that I'm just faking it or if I should give up, then they are fucking insane. I need my memory back, and if someone was so bored to make something like this up, then that's so sad. Because there are like real people (like me) going through the actual shit...

Those boys back at the bakery kept staring at me. Like as if they wanted me to remember them, and they were so sad when I said that I don't know them. Were they a part of my life in some way? Were they important to me or something? Like...they weren't looking at anything else, but me. It made me feel so uncomfortable and so weirded out. Tell me that if someone were to stare at you for like 30 minutes. Wouldn't you feel creeped out too?

I know that my attitude towards them was a bit much, but I couldn't help it. I don't do well with people staring at me and I definitely don't do well with people being quiet when I asked them a question. Oh, and I don't have the best temper is what I've also learned. I've also remembered the fact that I can get pregnant, so when I do get pregnant, then my lover is going to need to calm me down every time they see me getting upset or something like that.

Anyways, I need to get some rest before tomorrow. Sam and Colby wants to take us on a 5 hour drive to this site, so I'm going to need to rest up before I go. I want to get to know those four boys, so if I want to talk to them, then I need to sleep early. Just so that I'm wide awake as I talk to them. Because I already know that they are going to try to talk to me.

I laid down in my bed and I looked at my ceiling for god knows how long. I swear to you that if these faces are blurred out again, and if the voices are sounding like a robot again, then I may just kill a bitch. I've been having these dreams where I was with boys and we were actually having a fun time. Laughing, and talking. Loving, and...kissing. We were like a really happy and love filled couple.

I just didn't know what they looked like or how they sounded. I didn't know anything. They would say a few things, but then their voices would cut off. Like right before they're about to give me a nickname, then that's when their voices are interrupted or something...like as if God was putting them on mute or something like that. I really hope that I get some more hints this time though.

I shut my eyes and as I starred at the darkness that lies within the darkness of my eyelids, I slowly started to fall asleep. My dream was a bit late though, because it was a minute of complete darkness before my brain got onto his job and actually showed me something. Even my brain is lazy....

The setting was in some room that I don't remember ever being in, but I was only guessing that it was my room, because it mainly had my things in there. My room also had a lot of pictures with me and...blurred out faces. I was happy though, so I had a healthy relationship with those people I'm guessing.

"You look so beautiful, sun," A voice spoke from my bedroom door spoke and I turned to see who it was. It was a...blurred out face with a monotone voice, but I had a nickname! The guy calls me sun. That's what I've learned so far. "You make me feel so pretty Boo." "New nickname? Cute. Adding that one to the list," He said and I heard him chuckle. So! I call this person Boo, but many other things? Has to be a boyfriend.

"Is Hazza ready?" A voice said and I went deaf from out of nowhere, and I was looking around to see what was going on. "Come on babe, we've got a dance to get to," another voice spoke, and I looked to see four males on my room. Even though I wasn't able to see their faces, I can see their tuxedos. Boy...they wear a lot of black huh? I can't really judge them, but I didn't know that they were into the same style.