16

"For those of you who just joined, Sam, Michael, Marcel, and I are having our baby shower today, and we are walking there sadly. We took a few breaks  but we should get there soon," I spoke before taking a swig of water. I looked at the comments, and I tried to get one of the questions. "How long are we? Well, Mikey and I are 22 weeks, Sam is 23, and Marcel is 24. I'll pull up the pictures of our bellies now," I told them and tapped my phone a few times before the picture pulled up.

"Harry matches the same size as his triplet

"Harry matches the same size as his triplet...oh, I do? I thought that mine was kind of bigger," I said and looked at my brother, and he nodded his head. "It is bigger!" I cheered and new laughed together.  "Where are your husbands?" "They are at the shower. They planned it, and everything. They know the gender of the babies, so they wanted to get there before we do," Sam answered for me.

"However...I hate the fact that they left me, their pregnant omega walking this far in this outfit," I added as I angled my phone upwards. I decided to wear white today since this was a big and special occasion.

"Do you want to take another break?" Marcel asked and I shook my head

"Do you want to take another break?" Marcel asked and I shook my head. "It just sucks that they knew that I was going to be wearing heals," I responded and Sam just chuckled. "Can your babies hear yet? Yes, and for me, my husband's sing and read books to the baby every night. We also have these long talks with the baby, so that's adorable, right?" I asked with a giggle.

After walking for another 5 minutes, I groaned. "Screw it, Liam! I'm not walking that freaking far!" I shouted and we stopped walking. We waited five seconds before I saw someone or some people hurrying towards us. There was Liam, Colby, Erik (Marcel's alpha), and Calum. "You boys have a quicker way getting here, you know?" Colby asked as they were walking our way still.

"No, because you idiots told us to walk. Now my legs are getting wobbly, I'm freaking hungry, and the baby is kicking like a son of a gun, so either I get carried there, or you move the whole shower over here," I said as a matter of fact. I crossed my arms as I looked at Liam. However, he knew not to test me, because once he was in front of me, he picked me up bridal-style and sped all of the way to where the party is at.

"What do you want to eat baby?" Liam asked as he placed me on the ground. "Some eggs and cheese please," I told him as I looked around the shower with amazement. It was all pretty beautiful. "Yes, this is pretty much the vlog. Just because of the mere fact of me not wanting to think about uploading anything later. I'll save this live, don't worry about that," I said as I read the comment. "Lou! Ni! Zaynie!" I called as my alphas were walking to some area.