John and his little angel Baby final part 1/2

Request for NeganIsACat
The final will be in two parts!!!

The last few weeks with John and his family has been amazing for Bella she helped Sam find Ruby and Dean has been talking to Trinity again on the phone and she is coming to visit in a few weeks as for John and Ashley they are doing great, John feels like a human being again with his three kids in Dean, Sam and Bella, Bella knows something no one else knows Ashley is pregnant with John's three son, not even Ashley knows she is pregnant yet.

As Cas smiles because he knows about another Winchester boy being made, it's his and Bella's special secret, as john is working in the garage on his truck when Bella comes out, her being an angel she grows quick then human beings, she may be under a year old but she is begin to walk as john turns around and Smiles at her, "hey Bella babygirl your growing to fast for this old man, as Bella giggles and touches his chest and let's him see Ashley growing with their baby, as he smiles "I guess I'm not to old then I will have two grow boys in Dean and Sam and two babies in you and this baby, but that's it no more I'm done babygirl, Ashley has a daughter she is 10 years old her name is Lizzy, you will love her, Ashley is bring Lizzy over this weekend and maybe Ashley will tell me the good news about the next Winchester son. As Bella laughs and lays her head on John's shoulder as jack comes out and grabs Bella from John he is teaching her to sign language as john laughs and says "all right leprechaun boy don't get any ideas on trying to get with my daughter in the future she may grow fast and you seem to not get older but she is off limits" as jack smirks at John and takes Bella inside to continue with the lesson. 

As Dean comes in the kitchen and grabs something to drink and smiles at Bella who is learning her sign language, as he leans I've and Kisses Bella on the cheek before heading back to his Dean man cave, he can't wait to see Trinity in a few weeks, he is making his man cave nice for her since she will stay there with them and the man cave is the closes to his room.

As Cas comes in and says "jack go get clean up for lunch" as jack nods his head and goes to the bathroom and washes up, leaving you alone with Cas as he takes to you through his mind, Letting you know the gods want you back but it's your decision to return to heaven or say on Earth with all of the people you have become close to and are your family now, as you nod your head and let him know your staying here on Earth with your family, as he smiles as John comes in with the pizza Bobby and Ellen went and got, as he calls Everyone in, as Bella feels Trinity and smiles big when Dean comes in for lunch as she gets down and goes to the door and opens it to see this beautiful lady standing there her hair is brown with red tips and she signs to her "I'm bella, you must be Trinity come in" as she grabs Trinity hand and brings her in the kitchen, John looks up and sees Bella coming back in with Bobby's niece Trinity as he smiles and says Dean Michael Winchester, Bella find someone you may want to see son" as Dean looks up and his eyes land on Trinity and he smiles "your early you were meant to come until two weeks, what happen? As Trinity smiles I got off a few day from the hospital and I decided to come early I can stay two weeks then I have to go back to Davenport" as Bobby comes in and smiles at Trinity and pulls her in a big hug "hi darling I was going to surprise that man over there as he points at Dean when you arrive but your early" as John says "Bella bring her in she is an angel baby remind Bobby just like Cas they can feel things of people" as Bobby nods his head and Trinity says "your face give you away darling" as Cas laughs and picks Bella up as Dean pats the chair next to him as Trinity joins him at the table, as Cas puts Bella in her hair chair and gives her some pizza.

One more part in a few days!!!!