Max and Lacey

Request for NeganIsACat
This one will be a one part Story!

Max and his wife Sami for four years, can't have kids of their own so they adopt an little girl name Lacey who was in orphanage, as Sami is an a nurse at the hospital, Max works at home so he will be with Lacey while Sami continues to work at the hospital as long as she can do so. Max is holding Lacey in his Arms, as they are in their apartment he is spending time with her before he lays her down for her nap and he can work on some paperwork for the apartment complex he runs which is next door to his, Sami and Lacey's apartment it's the connecting to the main apartment complex.

Lacey is a little bundle of joy for both Max and Sami, Sami should he home in a few hours from the hospital, she is going to stop by the grocery store and get some stuff for dinner tonight, her mom is stopping by tonight for dinner with her max and Lacey it will the first time her mom meets Lacey and Sami wants to cook some spicy chicken with rice and beans, as max is in his office working on the paperwork while Lacey is down for a nap in her room he has the baby monitor, Sami calls when she gets off and let's max know she is stopping by the store then she will be home and start dinner for him her and her mom tonight as he smiles at the through of his mother in law finally meeting his daughter. He finishes up.his paperwork then goes to get Lacey up from her nap so he can get her ready for her first meeting with her grandma.

Tonight is a big night for his family and he opens it goes well, he knows your going to have amazing future as long as he is around, he and Sami are going to send you to day care when you can go so you can be around other kids, he wants you to have the best opportunities in life and as long as he can help he will in any way possible. He is going to the best dad ever and he knows Sami is going to be an amazing Mom to Lacey also this is his family and he isn't going to lose it for nothing now that he has it with Sami and Lacey's!

That's it for this one, I hope you like it!!!