Jeffrey Dean Morgan and his twin baby brother Jase

Request for NeganIsACat
This will be a one part story!!!

Jeffrey's little brother Jase got in a car accident and Jeffrey has been staying at the hospital with Jase since the accident, and Jase knows after he gets released Jeffrey is taking him to the farm with him and Jeffrey's wife Ashley and their kids, in Gus George and Gigi and Jeffrey promises to be there until Jase is back to normal, Jeffrey is a family man, he loves his family and will do anything for them, he is truly happy with his life, especially with his family.

Jeffrey and Ashley are picking up Jase today from the hospital, he got released this morning, Gus and George are at their mom Hilarie house and Gigi is with Ashley's sister Savannah as Jeffrey and Ashley are going to get Jase settle in before being Gigi home to meet her uncle Jase who isn't in the best shape. Gigi is only one years old and she gets scared easy, both Gus and George are super excited to see their uncle Jase when they come back home to the farm early next week, Jeffrey told them Jase is in bad shape and it's going to take time for him to get better, Gus is 8 now and George is 5 so they understand more then Gigi who is only one now and she is Jeffrey little girl and he loves his family in Ashley, Gus and George plus Gigi plus his twin baby brother Jase and his little sister Jessie plus his parents Lucy and William. As he is truly blessed and he will take care of Jase until he is back to himself then Jase can head home if he wants but Jeffrey isnt going to push him away if he feels better staying with Jeffrey and his family on the farm then so be it he can live in the apartment back of the main house. A couple days after Jase arrive he starts getting better because he is around family especially his nephew and nieces. And Gigi loves her uncle Jase and she has been a big help in his progress of getting better, when he is back to himself he decided to stay on the farm and help Jeffrey and he moves into the apartment in the back and he is completely happy with his life he has his family near by. Jessie moves close by too with her husband Louis and they twins Anna and Miles.

That's it for this one I hope you like it!!!