Daddy Henry part two (Henry Delarue)

Request for NeganIsACat

It's been a few months and you are in your final month of being pregnant with John Henry, your boss said you will go early or late since this is your first pregnancy, as Henry has been working late hour's at the office in town since you are getting closer to giving birth to John Henry and he is going to stay home with you after the John is born for a little bit so Mason will be in control until Henry goes back.

As you are at home until after John Henry is born and Henry is outside of the house doing some gardening while you are inside the house making lunch for you two when you feel a pain in your lower belly and then you feel wetness in between your legs so you yell for Henry who runs in and sees your face so he knows you are in labor as he runs over to you and helps you into your guys bed and gets you ready for giving birth to John Henry. His grandma is on her way to help with the birth she went down to the river to get some water so when you did go they had water, as Henry yells to the river and she knows it's time so she comes back with the water and hands it to Henry to get ready for the birth as she runs over and helps you give birth to your baby boy, as about 5 hours later you give birth to a healthy baby boy who is named John Henry and he is perfect he is very healthy and you and Henry are in love with your guys little boy he already has Henry wrapped around his finger, Henry hasn't put his little boy down since his grandma handle him to him, he can't believe you give him this beautiful little boy who will be protective no matter what by him and you.

 His grandma is on her way to help with the birth she went down to the river to get some water so when you did go they had water, as Henry yells to the river and she knows it's time so she comes back with the water and hands it to Henry to get rea...

He has a full head of hair, and you are truly blessed to be John Henry momma and Henry is Lucky too, he can't believe you two have your little boy now and he knows the road ahead of you three is going to be long and hard but he is ready for whatever because he has you and John Henry in his life and he knows as long as you two are there he can overcome anything and the feeling is mutual for you with him and John Henry.

That's it for this one, hope you all like it!!!!