-I'm Sorry-

(bakudeku(?), suicidal izuku)

I'm very angsty today, sorry! I'm always angsty at 3am. I also wanted to experiment on my writing style. 

-I'm Sorry-

The three Izuku's waved the class goodbye, and went to their universes. Izuku had to be strapped on the terrifying machine again.

"Why don't you take a swan dive off the roof? Just hope you'll get a quirk in your next life!" 

Katsuki held his breath.

Izuku's breath hitched. His hand grazed over the railing that separates him from the edge of the roof. Despite his hand shaking, he manages to carefully hold on to folded paper filled with words hastily written.

"..why is he on the roof?" Ochako already had tears on the edge of her eyes, imagining what the statement before was for.

Did he want this?

"Quirkless freak!"

"STOP CALLING ME KACCHAN!"

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry!"

"Di-did he have to go through all this?" Eijirou's voice cracked as Katsuki's heart did.

Izuku gripped the railing with his free hand tightly.

His mother.

How would she react to this? Would she fall into a depressing state? Would she be relieved of a burden?

"No.. she would be so depressed, Midoriya!" Mina said, though it was futile, it wasn't like he would hear her.

Tears prick onto the edge of Izuku's eyes, trying to keep them from flowing was futile.

"Crybaby."

The tear flowed onto the curve of his cheek, going over his freckles and more tears followed until he was sobbing.

All Izuku wanted was for Kacchan to be happy.

He stayed away from him so he could be happy.

He followed what Kacchan had said.

He would give up his life for him.

Would jumping make Kacchan happy?

"No!"

"I don't want a quirkless holding me down, shitty nerd!"

Was this worth it?

"Don't apply to U.A, nerd."

Would Katsuki just think he was pathetic?

"Why don't you take a swan dive off the roof? Just hope you'll get a quirk in your next life!"

Tears embeded on the carefully handed paper, though Izuku hasn't noticed.

Kacchan will be happy if he jumps.

Right?

"Oh, god, no.." Katsuki breathed.

Izuku took a sharp breath.

He's doing it.

Izuku removed his bright red shoes, neatly placing his shoes beside him, so there wouldn't be any misunderstandings. He placed the folded paper, leaning it onto the back of his shoes.

He would be more of a burden.

Izuku climbed over the railing, careful not to accidentally fall to his death. Though, he'd still be dead in the end, Izuku didn't see the point in being careful, but he still did so carefully.

Izuku stood on the edge of the roof.

He's doing it.

-----

Katsuki always went to the roof to relax himself, to stare at the blue sky, to be freed of the weight on his shoulders.

Katsuki can never forget the dread in his childhood friend's eyes when he told him;

"Why don't you take a swan dive off the roof? Just hope you'll get a quirk in your next life!"

"You idiot!" Shouto snared "You fucking idiot..."

Shouta widened his eyes as the usually-stoic boy reacted.

Did he go too far?

"YES!" Ochako yelled.

No, Izuku was stronger than that.

He hoped he was right.

"Kacchan! You're always right!"

No. Not Izuku's voice.

Katsuki bit his lip, steadily walking upstairs.

"Be faster.." Momo cried, and Kyoka comforted her.

"You're amazing!"

Why did he keep praising him? He's undeserving.

Katsuki had tears threatening to flow down, holding onto the railing beside the narrow stairs.

"You'll definitely be the number one hero with your amazing quirk!"

Why did he have to ruin everything?

Katsuki hastily walked faster, wanting to calm himself, just to stare at the calming blue sky, the wind that softly flowed.

He gently opened the door.

But it only caused the tears to flow.

Katsuki couldn't move. 

He kept still, holding the door open, staring at the boy looking down calmly, as if he wasn't on the wrong side of the railing.

"Deku."

He hated how his voice cracked as he softly said the boy's name, Deku didn't move.

"Deku!"

Deku flinched, he turned around.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

Deku smiled at him. From afar, Katsuki could see the tears that stain his freckled cheeks, and his heart ached.

"What do you think, Bakugou?" Deku let out a watery laugh, Katsuki scowled when his last name was used.

Deku spread his arms,

No.

He smiled at him,

"DEKU!" 

Deku mouthed words before smiling,

"IZUKU!" Katsuki used his quirk to propel him towards Izuku.

Izuku fell backward.

Katsuki gripped the railing tightly, his other hand grazing Izuku's.

"I'm sorry."

And most of the audience was in tears.

-----

How we feeling?