-UwU-

Don't you guys think you deserve fluff after that? With a fluffy rare pair?

I do, and I will give you all fluff.

..just depressing fluff.

Songfics now always have silent audience, so you can read properly :3

(iideku, songfic, hanahaki)

-UwU-

I'm starting to feel some sort of way.

Izuku walked with Tenya and Ochako silently, occasionally staring at Tenya.

You give me goosebumps everyday!

Tenya notices and smiles at Izuku, causing Izuku to blush bright red.

And when you look at me and smile, I wanna say;

"I-I think you're.. okay," Izuku stuttered, Ochako perks up and smirks slyly behind Tenya.

Tenya makes a confused expression, and Izuku stammers even more.

Your stupid face makes me insane.

Izuku just nervously smiles through Tenya's scolding.

My heart feels like it's trapped in cellophane.

And every time I try to unwrap the pain,

"I-I feel so ashamed!" Izuku mutters, and Tenya pauses before laughing, Ochako giggles for another reason.

-----

"Oh, but you don't know how I feel," Izuku tells Tenya with a smile, cuddling between Ochako and Tenya on the couch of the common room.

"Really?" Tenya shifts on the couch.

"Mhm!" Izuku says, Ochako smirking smugly at Tenya "It's like everday I'm running uphill.."

"I don't understand, Midoriya," Tenya says, "what do you mean?"

Oh, why can't I just spit it out and tell you right now..

Izuku smiles and shakes his head.

..that you're the one I want, out loud?

------

Izuku runs to the bathroom, covering his mouth in pain pass midnight.

He crouches over to the sink, and sees dark blue petals he choked on.

"I guess I'll stop here, and not hint at all.." Izuku chuckles weakly, ignoring the tears rolling down from pain, "that you're the one I've fallen for."

But if you ever think of me as anything more..

"I-I'll.. be here at your.. call," Izuku sobs.

-----

I don't know how I managed to made an angst story for this song.

"What?! What was that?!" Denki shrieked, Mina shook her head.

"You idiot!" Mina says "It was the Hanahaki!"

"What the hell is that?" Katsuki raises a brow at Mina.

Mina clears her throat, and everyone looks at her, since they also don't know "Hanahaki is a disease," worried murmurs were heard "Don't worry! It's not real!" Mina says "You can get Hanahaki if you really love someone that doesn't love you back," Ochako shrieks in horror.

"Oh my gosh! I might die-"

"Did you forget the part that it isn't real," Mei deadpans.

"Oh! I remember that!" Winn exclaims "There are two ways to get cured," Winn raised two fingers, making a peace sign "One, you confess and the person has to genuinely like you!" Winn says "Or.. you get surgery, but not a lot of people do this because you'll forget everything about this person, but that depends on the author. Usually they forget the love they felt, but I like it when they forget everything about the person more," Winn shrugs, as almost everyone looks at her in confusion.

"And.." Winn drags the word, "you just die in pain if you don't want to do anything about it. Sometimes you get Hanahaki when you're convinced they don't like you back, but there's a chance they actually do like you back, but you're very convinced they don't, so BOOM! you get the disease."

"Why.. are you always so calm about these things," Momo asks, but a part of her doesn't want the answer.

"Gore-y anime, violent fanfictions, and being used to being in pain both mentally and psychically," Winn says. She smiles again "But I'm A-okay!"

"I-"

"I'm fine."