-Deku or Lemillion?-

Saw the newest episode of Rick And Morty because my brother wanted to watched it at four  thirty in the morning. Yeah, don't worry, I'm used to sleeping this late, but jeez.

Whoop, found some teenager Eri and Izumi fanart and I got iNsPiRed, again.

No, this ain't a shipping fic, nO

No, this ain't a shipping fic, nO. I just couldn't find a pic that didn't imply Eri x Izumi, so I said fuck it.

If you like Eri x Izumi,  you can consider this as a slowburn!

Also guyss, Eri was actually a bit taller than girls her age in the anime, I tried to imagine it. So I won't make her short, but she isn't too tall. The difference in their (izumi and eri) height won't be too much, though. (izumi's the taller one)

(future fic, eri is adopted by an oc, minor ocs, background relationships - secretly married bakudeku, deku will teach at u.a while being a hero)

Okay, we all know Deku loves Kacchan in canon, either it's platonic or romantic. There's no way he doesn't love Kacchan in any way.

-Deku or Lemillion?-

"Mom, I heard from Deku-san we're going against robots! Robots!" Eri panics "Uhm, well, he didn't really tell me, just.. I kind of eavesdropped him and Zero-san's conversation before walking away when it got romantic -but, but, but that's not the point!" Eri rambled and muttered, a habit she got long ago from the hero she admired beside Lemillion; Deku, when  he was only in high school. She didn't mean to, but she found herself muttering away, anyway.

"Eri!" Eijirou gasps "She seems okay here."

"I'm glad," Tsuyu croaks, "kero."

"She's so pretty!!" Ochako exclaims in awe "I mean, not like she wasn't pretty now, but- you get what I mean!"

"Hehe, Mineta won't get the luxury of seeing Eri like this," Mina snickers.

"That's what you're focusing on?" Hanta sighs.

"You all not gonna voice on the fact she eavesdropped on Bakugou and Midoriya's conversation? And she said it got romantic?"

Her white haired adoptive mom blinks, processing this before laughing. "I'm.. I'm very sorry, Eri, but I don't think I can help," Misu, her fun parent, says "Maybe you should ask Deku-san for advice! Lemillion, the number one hero, is probably busy!"