-Happy Family-

Wow, the title sounds like something I would write for an angst chapter.

WELL IT'S THE OPPOSITE :))

Future WXNXN: Idea was from an AO3 story! No, I did not ask for permission and I feel so bad. I don't remember which story it was. If anyone remembers, please comment so I can edit it in..

(angel izuku, parental himiko, ooc lov)

-Happy Family-

"My name is Himik.."

Dabi did not expect this.

First, a psycho girl decides to start a very long one-sided conversation that Dabi did not want.

Now, there's an actual baby sitting beside the leader of villains.

Dabi stood there frozen, with Himiko blinking at the scene before them.

Oh, and the baby had wings! What is going on?! 

"HE'S SO CUTE!" Himiko squealed and bounced towards the baby, the baby looked at Himiko with wide, curious eyes, and reached up "An actual angel! Literally!" Himiko obliged and carried the baby and looked at them with a surprisingly loving stare. The leader was eyeing Himiko closely.

"Huh.. she's still smiling, but it looks really different at the same time," Ochako says, "she looks like a mother!" she smiles.

"I-.. the rumors were true.." Dabi stared at the psychopath carrying a fricking baby! Okay, Dabi hasn't gotten over the fact THERE'S AN ACTUAL ANGEL B-

The leader cleared his throat, also clearing Dabi's thoughts along the way.

"Pfft."

"Let's.. just discuss-"

"I'M JOINING!" Himiko said eagerly and the baby giggled and reached for the girls face, Himiko instead let the baby grab onto her fingers "How can someone be so cute! They aren't even covered in blood.."

"Yeah, she has a weird obsession with people covered in red," Mezou says, Fumikage nods, confirming Mezou's statement.

"Sorry, what?" Dabi raised a brow, but Himiko doesn't answer and just coos the baby.

The leader sighs, "His name is Izuku, by the way."

"Izuku!" Himiko says, and the baby tries mimicking Himiko, but fails and just blabbers.

"I.. guess I'm also joining," Dabi shrugs.

"They never discussed.." Shouta sighs in disappointment, "it might've been useful."

Future WXNXN: Well, shit, sorry, Aizawa. I was too lazy to write that big-brain conversation :shrugs:

"Already?" A man which seems to be purple mist says, yellow eyes narrowed. Dabi and Himiko nods.

"I guess we should still explain what we want," the leader shrugs, happy about not having to convince anyone.

"I actually just wanted to see if the rumors were true!" Himiko smiles at Izuku, who beams back "I'm all good, Handy Man!"

-----

"Man," Himiko sighs in disappointment, sitting on a stool with Izuku sitting on her lap, careful not to drop Izuku, "I wish I could see you covered in blood, without hurting you," Himiko pets Izuku's wings, the pair of wings rustling occasionally.

Dabi, who was sitting beside Himiko, eyeing the baby, blurted out a risky suggestion without thinking, "What about using someone else's blood."