VENT: Wake Up

I am sad.

So be sad with me, and read this short angst chapter. Don't worry, it may not look like it, but it has a good ending :3

(bakudeku, aged-up characters, established relationship)

-Wake Up-

No.

Katsuki hastily runs dow the stairs, stumbling on one of the edges, but gets his balance back in the end. 

An extra sees him and waves, "Yo, Baku-"

Katsuki only shoves him away, ignoring their confused yelp. He runs to the entrance and slams the doors open, ignoring the crowd forming in front.

NO.

He looks at Deku's lifeless body with watery eyes. He should've expected him to not survive the fall, but he had hoped..

"NO!" Katsuki cries out, he stumbles and kneels beside his body "No, no, no.. wake up," Katsuki gently places Deku's head on his lap, and flinches at the sight of blood. 

So much blood.

"De- Izuku, wake up," Katsuki doesn't bother to wipe off the tears rolling down "Th-this isn't.. it shouldn't.." Katsuki sobs, "wake up.."

Wake up.

Izuku doesn't answer.

Wake up..

"Please, just answer me.."

...

"WAKE UP!" 

Katsuki abruptly sits upright and his head bumps with another, "Ow-!"

"De-Deku?" Katsuki's voice breaks, and Deku grimaces "I-I'm so sorry- I shouldn't have said that! Pl-please don't ever leave m-"

"Hey, hey.." Deku says soothingly, it thankfully relaxes Katsuki immediately, like a melody, "I'm here.." Deku smiles "Do you think.. you could tell me what you saw? It's alright if you d-"

"No," Katsuki exhales, interrupting Deku "no, I-I can tell you.." Katsuki curses himself for stuttering "You.. you listened.."

"Listened to what?" Deku moves to sit beside Katsuki "Are you okay?"

"My bullying in middle school.." Katsuki rubs off the tears he never noticed was there, "when I said.."

"Oh.." 

"I'm really sor-"

"Katsuki!" Deku laughs "You-you've already apologized a million times! I'm okay, everything's okay. Like I'd ever listen to you, you dork."

Katsuki chuckles with a small smile "I'm so glad you didn't.. I was such an asshole," he says sincerely.

"I'm telling Ochako you admitted it."

"Please don't."

They both narrow their eyes at each other for a few moments, before bursting out of laughter.

"Seriously.." Katsuki looks at Deku sternly, "I love you."

"Challenge accepted," Deku muses, smirking mischieviously, "I love you more than you could ever love me."

"Ehh?" Katsuki glares at Deku playfully "I love you more than you can love me more than I love you."

"What? That doesn't make sense!" Deku huffs.

Katsuki chuckles, "You're just an idiot."

Katsuki fondly smiles at Deku as his husband whines about his petty insults.

I am now not sad ^^. I forgot writing fluff is also enjoyable.

This was just for fun, 'cause I already wrote the chapter for today, so it's short with no reactions! 

And I just realized my brother has a shirt with the logo of Hentai Haven.. 'cause he told me, don't get the wrong idea. I think Hentai is weird..