-My Angel-

*throws fluffy tododeku fluff*

*throws fluffy bkdk friendship fluff*

NO, this is not "Guardian Angel" unu

(tododeku, bakudeku friendship, unimportant ocs)

-Angelic-

Izuku was an angel; he had the large wings, and a halo to complete the look.

He could heal others with no side effects, like an angel. 

"Wow."

Of course, he could also fly easily, but he hasn't tried it yet since he was too afraid if he'd fall. He'd practice soon.

"Woooooow."

"Kacchan!"

Younger Katsuki immediately recognized the voice, and turned around to see the boy he expected. It was a short greenet who had wings that were half the greenet's size, and a floating halo catching up with the running toddler.

"Yo, he even has a halo!" Kyoka states, Momo nods, grinning at Kyoka's rare enthusiasm.

"Oh, it's Izuku," Mistuki smiles as she waves at Izuku's mom, Inko.

"Izukkun!" Katsuki smiled as Izuku was finally beside the blond "You're late!" Katsuki frowned, Izuku merely stuck his tongue out, and Katsuki mimicked Izuku's action.

Ochako wiped a non-existent tear, "so sweet."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, PINK CHEEKS!"

"Bakubro, we have names."

"And is my name Bakubro? No, Shitty Hair."

Both mothers laughed, and they soon walked behind the two kids.

"So.." Izuku leaned into Katsuki, "..I heard you got your quirk today!"

Before Katsuki could say anything else to continue the conversation, Mitsuki's mom spoke, "Kids! We're going now!"

"Behave in school, okay?" Inko bent down, her hands resting on her knees. Izuku answers by nodding happily.

"Yeah, yeah.." Katsuki grumbles.

Inko laughs as Mitsuki scolds her son harshly, but there was no hatred in her voice.

"Hmph," Katsuki turns around, so his back faced his mother.

"Brat-"

"Let's go, Mitsuki!" Inko said "You're going to turn into the reason why Katsuki's going to be late," Inko walks away.

"Mama Inko to save the day!" Mina cheered.

"Okay, but isn't Bakugou's mom great?" 

"Inko..!" Mitsuki whines, catching up to Inko. Both boys could faintly hear their conversations, but paid no mind to it.

"Kacchan," Izuku walks in their classroom, "what's your quirk?" he smiled at Katsuki.

Katsuki smiles smugly "My quirk is-"

"Hey! It's Izukkun and Kat!" A white haired girl with small fangs poking out from her mouth waved as she yelled.

"Oof."

"Hey!" A foreigner sitting beside the girl shouts, waving eagerly at the two.

Katsuki was getting irritated as he was interrupted twice, and Izuku could notice as he giggles, walking towards the two girls.