Charlie x [Human] [Male] Reader

For Nuclear_Juggernaut

(E.C): Eye color

(H.C): Hair color

Charlie's P.O.V

I can't believe my father would kick me out of my own home.

Actually, allow me to rephrase that.

I can't believe my father would kick me out into a different plane of existence.

Apparently, he was sick of me causing "too much trouble for him in Hell", as he phrased it. I bet it had something to do with my goal of rehabilitating sinners. He just never understood.

Whatever the case, it was too late to mull over now. Here I was, unceremoniously dumped into the humans' realm with no clue what to do. The first thing I noticed as soon as I arrived here was the sky. It was blue. Very peculiar, in my opinion. There was also a bright, glowing orb in the sky that hurt my eyes when I looked at it.

Aside from that, I was mildly disappointed and disconcerted. It looked exactly like Hell. There were buildings, shops, and cars. The main difference here was that this place seemed... dead, in a sense. There was no life radiating off my surroundings. I felt uneasy at this hollowness. Something was very off about this place.

The first human I ever encountered was a girl I stumbled upon at a red light. She looked young and had dark brown skin and blue hair twisted into spikes on her head. She also had two arms and two legs, and one pair of eyes. Just like me! I was comforted by this fact and felt brave enough to approach her.

Her black leather jacket and chains and the spikes on her bracelets and boots looked a little threatening, but I tapped her shoulder regardless. She looked up from her phone. "Um, hello", I said. She raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"

"Oh my God, you understand me?!", I gasped. She scrunched up her face in confusion. "Uh, y-yeah? Of course-"

"You're the first human I ever met! It's an honor! My name is Charlie Magne! What's yours?"

She steps away from me. "What the hell are you talking about, woman? Are you okay?"

"Oh, sorry, I should explain. I'm a demon, the princess of Hell to be exact, and I was sent into exile here by my father. You know, Lucifer Magne? The guy who tricked Eve into eating that apple and dooming all of humanity? Yeesh, sorry about that one. Anyways, I've never seen a human before!" I poke her side curiously.

She holds her phone up. "Listen, lady, if you don't back off right now, I'll have no choice but to call the police", she warns. I tilt my head. "Huh? But what- ooh, another human!"

I leave the punk girl behind and run to the next person I see, walking out of an establishment called "Seven-Eleven" (A very peculiar and outlandish name). It is another woman, this one significantly paler than the first, with yellow hair and a trench coat. She also has the same number of appendages as the first. She holding a cup of something in her hand, which she is drinking through a straw. I approach her.

"Hello human!", I greet cheerfully. She has a confused expression on her face, and, when she looks up at me, her confusion intensifies. "Are you supposed to be goth or something? What's with the makeup?", she questions.

"What makeup?", I ask. She looks at me incredulously, as if I'm already supposed to know. "The makeup you've got on right now! Unless you mean to tell me you have naturally white skin and black lips?"

"I do", I inform her before skipping off to the next topic. "So what's your name? My name is Charlie Magne, and I'm from Hell!" I hold my hand out. Reluctantly, she reaches out to take it, and I quickly grab it and shake it enthusiastically.